Pregnant (Poe Dameron x Reader)

"Don't cry, Y/N, this is a time to be happy," General Organa said as she stroked your hair gently.

You were sitting on the floor of the hangar, your head resting in Leia's lap, who was perched on a bench.

The hangar was empty– save for a few X-Wings in need of repairing– due to a mission that Poe was leading.

"I just don't know how I'm going to tell Poe," You looked up at Leia worriedly.

"Well, you've committed to spending the rest of your lives together. If I know you and Dameron like I think I do, the topic of children would have surely come up between you," She said calmly.

You nodded your head, "We discussed it, yes. But we both agreed that we're too busy to start a family now, the timing is all wrong," You sniffled, "Poe is your best pilot, he can't just leave to care of his child–"

"Oh yes he can," Leia said quickly, "General's orders, he will take as much time as he needs to be with your family, Y/N, and so will you."

"But you need–"

"Don't you worry about what I need. I'll figure something out, I always do," She smiled kindly at you.

You heard the hangar door begin to open with a loud creak and you felt your heart rate quicken as you saw the fleet of X-Wings sitting on the tarmac outside.

You stood up, straightening yourself up as best as you could.

"He loves you, Y/N. He's going to love this baby too," Leia told you, she put a hand on your shoulder before you headed towards the Tarmac.

"Y/N!" Poe shouted as he climbed out of his X Wing, he began to jog over to you, "What's wrong?" He said as he got close enough to see your face properly.

He hugged you tightly and you buried your head in the crook of his neck, you felt the tears begin to well up in your eyes again and you sighed.

"Y/N, sweetie, talk to me. Is everything okay?"

You moved away from him, trying to wipe away your tears, "Can we go somewhere private?"

He nodded quickly, taking your hand and leading you to a small room inside the Hangar.

Once you were inside, he smiled, "I missed you, Y/N," He brushed your cheek lightly with his hand before moving up to your eyes to wipe your tears, "Did something happen while I was away?"

You were quiet.

"Y/N, you can tell me anything. You know that, right?"

You just looked at him, your lips trembling as you struggled to get the words out, "Poe, I'm pregnant," you said finally, averting your eyes and looking down at the floor.

"Pregnant? Y/N, you're pregnant?!" He said excitedly, grabbing your shoulders.

You looked up to see a massive grin plastered on his face, "You're not...angry?"

"Angry?" He laughed, picking you up and hugging you warmly, "Y/N, why would I be angry? The love of my life is pregnant and I couldn't be happier," He kissed you gently and you felt him smiling.

"But you've been assigned so many missions lately..."

"You come first, Y/N. Our family is always going to come first. You're going to be an amazing mother," He smiled, kissing your forehead before hugging you again.
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Feel free to vote, comment and follow if you enjoyed it and want more!

Visit fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for even more Star Wars goodness!