Flying Lessons (Kylo Ren x Reader)

Author's Note: So it gets a bit OoC for Kylo, I know. But let's be honest, all my Kylo imagines are fluffy & OoC and that's why I love writing them! 😂

Thank you for reading, please enjoy xx
---------------------------------------------
"Oh come on, Kylo," you pleaded as you fell down on the bed beside him, "You know you want to."

He remained staring up at the ceiling while he replied flatly, "I said no. And I certainly do not."

"But–"

"No."

"I just–"

"No, Y/N," he half growled this time as he shifted to face you. But you knew your husband, and now that you had his full attention, you persisted.

"Kylo...my darling Kylo," you started softly, trailing your fingers up his arms and towards his face. He shuddered slightly in response to your touch, "Just this once. Please?"

"Stop this, Y/N, you're acting like a child."

"I bet Hux would do it for me if he were my husband," you mumbled, turning to lie on your back as you crossed your arms.

"What did you say?"

"You heard me," you sang, a slight smile appearing on your face when you realised he was right where you needed him to be. If this marriage had taught you anything, it was that Kylo Ren did not handle jealousy well.

"You think the General could satisfy your needs better than me?" He snapped.

You stifled a laugh at his choice of words. "Maybe not better... but if he gets the job done, I don't see the harm." You quipped..

"Well he won't be getting anywhere near as close as he needs to be to help you with this."

"Then say you'll do it. It's practically your duty as my husband to say yes, you know," you stated matter of factly.
"It's my duty to protect you, Y/N. Not to teach you how to fly a dangerous spacecraft."

There it was again. Dangerous. For the entire evening, you and Kylo had been going back and forth about you learning to pilot a TIE Fighter. Kylo seemed to believe that letting you anywhere near Hangar could get you killed, let alone actually flying something in it.

"Well if you know how to fly a TIE Fighter, I want to know too," you huffed.

"Why? Where in the Galaxy are you planning on flying off to?"

"It's not about that, I just want you to teach me something," you shrugged.

"Teach you something?" His lips turned up into a suggestive smirk, "There's plenty I could teach you without even having to leave our quarters," he said as he inched closer to you.

You moved away slightly, "Kylo," you warned.

"Y/N," he matched your tone.

"Look, my role on this Base is already as limited as it could possibly be. We both know I'm not Force sensitive, so teaching me how to fly would at least make me of some use to the First Order."

Kylo's expression lightened as he took in your words. You were right, being married to the Commander of the First Order meant that your assigned security detail didn't leave you alone long enough to get anything but the most basic of tasks done.

He sighed as he looked into your eyes, "Promise you'll listen to me in the TIE Fighter? No arguing if I say you're not ready for something–"

"Wait– is that a yes?" You squealed, "You're saying yes?!"

"Did you hear what I just said, Y/N?"

"Yep," you nodded excitedly, "Yes, yes of course. No arguing with my teacher, got it."