New Friends (Kylo Ren x Reader)

A/N, it says Kylo Ren x Reader in the title but this one has more of Poe and Finn!
--------------------------------------------
"Are you a bad guy?"

Poe Dameron looked down at the boy in front of him. He must've been about six or seven years old. How in the galaxy did this kid get on board the Finalizer?

Poe hesitated for a moment before answering, "No, buddy, I'm not," he smiled before crouching down to the boy's level, "My name's Poe, what's yours?"

"We really don't have time for this. You're going to get us caught!" A voice said impatiently behind Poe.

Poe, still looking at the young boy, waving a hand at Finn dismissively.
"I'm Ollie," the boy said, extending a small hand out to Poe.

Poe seemed taken aback by the gesture, but shook the boy's hand anyway.

"Daddy said you shake people's hands to make friends with them," Ollie told Poe.

Poe smiled, "Is that a fact? Looks like we just became friends then, Ollie."

He beamed and then looked passed Poe to Finn, as if he was just noticing his presence.

"Hi," Oliver said as he extended a hand out to Finn as well.

Finn shook it quickly, growing impatient now.

Poe sighed when the tapping on his shoulder became irritating, "Okay, Finn, I get the point," he said as he shrugged Finn away, "Look, pal, we really have to get going," Poe stood up, "It was nice meeting you."

Ollie's face fell and it took Poe everything he had from enveloping he boy in a hug. He wasn't around kids often in his line of work, this was refreshing.

Finn quickly ushered Poe away as they made for the hangar.

It took several minutes for them to realise they had a shadow.

"The kid is following us," Finn whispered harshly to Poe.

"Well he's not exactly bothering us," Poe whispered back.

"Where are we going?" Oliver piped up.

"We're looking for a way out, kid. It's home time."

"You don't live here?" Oliver asked curiously.

Poe shook his head as he noticed Oliver match his pace, walking beside him now.

"Does your friend live here?" He asked, pointing to Finn.

"Not anymore," Finn huffed with a smirked.

Ollie thought long and hard about the next thing to say.

"Your hair is long like my Daddy's." He observed as he looked up at Poe.

"Your Daddy must be one good looking man then," Poe grinned.

Finn tapped Poe's arm, "Maybe the kid can help us," he said quietly.

Poe contemplated it for a moment, "Hey, do you know a way out of this place, pal?" Poe asked.

"No... But I know who can help!" Ollie said, "Come with me," he eagerly reached up to grip Poe's hand.

"Where are we going?" Poe said as he trailed shortly behind him, half being dragged by the boy. For a kid, he sure could pull his own weight.

"To Mummy silly!" Ollie giggled at how foolish Poe was for asking that question.

"Poe please," Finn urged from beside
him, "This could be a trap!"

"He's just a kid, Finn. Relax."

"Relax? We're trying to escape and you're busy making friends!"

"Friends! My new friends. Friends! All my friends..." Ollie had started to sing his own little song as he made his way to your quarters.

"We can't go in there!" Finn hissed as you reached the doors to your room.

"Why not?" Poe asked.

"But this is Mummy and Daddy's room! They can help us!" Ollie said happily as he opened the door.

Finn was about to say something but Poe stopped him, "Save it, we're safe."

"Not for long," Finn mumbled as they all stepped inside.

"Oliver, where have you been? You said you would be ten minutes!" You scolded him as you made your way over to your son.

You stood up, noticing the men behind him, "Been making friends have you, Ollie?" you said.

"Yes!" He said proudly, "They need help, Mummy."

"Help?" You looked at the two men and noticed one was in a storm trooper's uniform. It suddenly clicked, "Aren't you my husband's captive? And you, you shouldn't be here–"

"Husband?" Poe asked, "You don't mean..."

"We made 'friends' with Kylo Ren's son?! Oh this is just marvellous," Finn scoffed.

Poe was at a loss for words. All this effort just to get recaptured again? He shuddered at the thought.

"Mummy they want to go home, can we help them?" Oliver tugged on your sleeve. You looked at him carefully before nodding.

You turned to them, "Go now, both of you. The hangar isn't very far from here."

Poe and Finn exchanged surprised looks.

"Well, what are you waiting for? It won't take long before Kylo realises you're missing," you looked at Poe, "Or that you helped him escape," you said to Finn.

"B-but why? Why help us?" Poe was genuinely curious.

You smiled, "Well, I can't have anything bad happen to Ollie's friends now, can I?"

Poe nodded gratefully, "You're nothing like your husband, you know that?"

You laughed, "Of course I know, but he listens to me. And that's why I'll be telling Kylo that I didn't see his prisoner or storm trooper whatsoever...Besides, Oliver and I have been here the whole evening, we couldn't have possibly seen anyone, isn't that right love?"

He nodded eagerly, quickly understanding what you were getting at. "I won't tell Daddy about you."

Poe grinned, ruffling Oliver's hair, "You're a good friend for keeping our secret. Maybe we'll meet again someday."

Oliver liked the sound of that, and you could only imagine what Kylo would think if he was in the room right now. His son and his fast friend, the Resistance pilot.

"Leave through that back door, in case my husband comes looking this way."
Poe said one last thank you to you before ushering Finn out of the room.

Right on cue, Kylo came bursting into the room, his helmet off and his hair disheveled.

"What's wrong?" You asked with a believable amount of concern.

"My prisoner. He escaped," Kylo breathed, "You didn't see him run by here, did you sweetheart?"

You shook your head, "No, sorry. Anything we need to worry about?"

He sighed, "No love, I'm handling it. Hey, I'll meet you back here soon, okay?"

You gave him a sweet smile as you nodded. When Kylo left the room you looked over to your son, who was giving you the widest grin and a big thumbs up.

----------------------------------------
Visit fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for more xx