The Bunker (Poe Dameron x Reader)

"How much longer do we have to be down here?" You asked Poe, who was tracing up and down the bunker in an effort to keep warm.

"I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to, Y/N," He said, smiling sadly at you.

You sighed as a shiver ran through your body.

He stopped pacing, and took off his jacket, handing it to you, "Here, take this."

"N-no, you'll be too cold," you protested.

"And you'll freeze to death," he laughed, "Take it, I'll be fine," he tried to reassure you.

You extended a shaking hand out to him, the cold was starting to take its toll.

He ignored your hand and instead moved closer, putting the jacket over you like a blanket.

He squeezed you tightly, "Better?"

"I am now," you mumbled to yourself.

"Hmm?"

"Oh, nothing, I was just saying thank you," You said quickly. If it wasn't so cold, you cheeks would heated up in embarrassment.

He nodded, standing up and beginning to pace again.

"You don't think they forgot about us do you, Poe?"

"You and I make a pretty unforgettable team, Y/N," He winked, you felt your heart rate quicken, "They'll come for us... I think," he added, giving you a hopeful look.

You brought the jacket closer to you, taking in the unmistakeable scent that belonged to Poe Dameron.

You shivered and your thoughts quickly returned to the situation at hand. It was too cold down here, you would pass out before anyone came down to get the two of you.

"My jacket isn't doing you much good, is it darlin'?" Poe said, looking at you as you struggled to keep warm.

You looked up at him and shook your head.

He crouched down to you, "May I?" He gestured towards your hands, you nodded and he wrapped them in his own, trying to warm them up.

"Your hands are beyond freezing, Y/N," He observed.

"I've never been good with the cold," You looked up at him sheepishly.

He brought your hands closer to his mouth and kissed them gently, "Well, body heat is meant to be the kind...and with just the two of us in this ridiculously big bunker, we should probably... stay close together?" He finished his sentence as a question unintentionally, a brief wave of nervousness coming over him.

You hesitated, but you realised he was right, and besides, it's not like you had a lot of other options to stay warm.

Poe leaned his back against the wall next to you and opened his arms, "Welcome to your personal space heater, Y/N," he said.

You chuckled moving closer to him, resting your bag against his chest.

He brought his arms around your shoulders, resting them gently.

You felt yourself begin to warm up immediately, you exhaled contentedly.

The bunker was quiet, your slow breathing was the only noise you could hear.

"You smell good," Poe remarked, "Sorry," he added, realising what he had said.

"Your jacket smells pretty good too," you laughed.

He tightened is grip around you ever so slightly, and rested his chin on your head gently.

Finally warm and comfortable, you both felt yourselves drifting to sleep.

"You feeling warmer now?" He asked you, yawning.

"Definitely. Thanks Poe."

"Any time, Y/N. Any time," he smiled.

---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Feel free to vote, comment and follow if you enjoyed it and want more!

Visit fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for even more Star Wars goodness!