Surprise introduction

"How long until the Knights arrive?" You asked, almost breathless.

"I... Don't... Care," Kylo said in between kisses.

You were sitting on the meeting room table, Kylo pressing onto you as he kissed you passionately.

"K-Kylo, we really ought to–" a small moan escaped your lips as Kylo began peppering your neck with kisses.

"What was that? You want me to stop?" Kylo smirked.

"N-no," you said as he continued to work his way back up to your mouth.

You eagerly pressed your lips to his, your legs wrapped around Kylo's waist as you grilled his hair eagerly.

The two of you both jumped when you heard someone clear their throat.

Kylo immediately parted from you, shrouding you behind him protectively before realising who it was.

"I suppose this is the girl you've been telling us about then?" One of the Knights asked.

Kylo grinned, "This would be the one. Take a seat gentlemen, please."

You were amazed at how Kylo's tone has shifted so easily.

You slid off the table, smiling shyly and mumbling a hello.

As the Knights filtered in, Kylo walked you to the door.

You were about to leave when Kylo's hand gripped on to yours, reeling you back to him.

"We'll continue this later, I'll come and find you when I'm done," he whispered in your ear, giving you one last kiss before sending you on your way.