Whoops (Phasma x Reader)

"Okay, but even with the helmet on, she's gorgeous. Do you know what I mean?"

Hux rolled his eyes, "Yes, Y/N. We know exactly what you mean."

Your face lit up, "You do?"

Kylo stifled a laugh, "Of course we don't, Y/N. You're the only person in the whole of the First Order that's completely infatuated with Phasma."

"Infatuated?" You shrugged, "Well, you can't blame me. I mean, there's a reason she's a Captain, she's brilliant! Honestly, Phasma could punch me in the face and I would be eternally grateful. She's– What is it?" You stopped your sentence, noticing Hux and Ren smirking at you.

You heard someone clearing their throat behind you and you jumped, turning around and coming face to face with Phasma.

"Oh please, Y/N. Don't stop on my account," She took off her helmet, "I was rather enjoying hearing all that you have to say."

You felt your cheeks heat up in embarrassment, "Phasma, it's not at all what it sounded like..." You trailed off.

"It's exactly what it sounded like," Hux laughed and Kylo hummed in agreement.

You glared at them before turning your attention back to Phasma, "What they mean to say is–"

"Save it, Y/N, I understand completely," She smiled, "And for the record, I wouldn't dare punch that pretty face of yours," She winked.
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Feel free to vote, comment and follow if you enjoyed it and want more!

Visit fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for even more Star Wars goodness!