Pregnant (Hux x Reader)

"I'll see you later, my love," Hux smiled as he lowered his head to kiss your forehead.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and crouched down so he was level with your stomach before pressing a soft kiss there.

"Be good for your mother, little one. She's the most important person in my life... And soon you will be too," He grinned at the last part before peppering your stomach with kisses.

You giggled slightly at the sensation as you ran your fingers through his hair.
As he stood up again, Hux enveloped you in a hug, "Oh, I wish I didn't have to leave you both."

You chuckled, "Darling, we both know what Kylo Ren would do if you skipped being General for the day."

He sighed, "Yes, but the Commander doesn't have his pregnant wife cooped up in his quarters all day."

"I'll tell you what. Why don't we come and visit you in the Control Room this afternoon?"

Hux's face lit up and he spun you around excitedly, "Sounds wonderful."

You laughed as Hux led you both to the door.

You opened it as you watched your husband put his cap on.

"My handsome man," you grinned, reaching up to kiss him again, "We'll see you soon."

"I'll be counting down the seconds, love," he smiled before closing the door after him.