The Twins (Hux x Reader)

"Where's Daddy?" Your daughter asked as she pushed her plate away from her in frustration.

"Daddy's busy working, sweetheart. He'll be home soon."

"Pwomise?" Your other daughter said in between mouthfuls of her food.

Unlike her twin, she wasn't going to stop eating on her father's account.

"I promise, sweetheart," you smiled and reached over to kiss the top of her head.

"Look, your sister is being a good girl and eating all her dinner! Here, just have a little bit," you tried feeding her a spoonful but she pushed it away.

"No, I wand Daddy!"

"Did someone say my name?" Hux walked in with a grin on his face.

Both of your daughters squealed in delight at the sight of him.

"You're the man of the hour apparently," you laughed as you stood to greet your husband.

"Am I now?" He grinned as he pressed his lips to yours before taking your hand in his as he lead you to the dining table.

"How are my princesses this evening?" He asked cheerfully, kissing the tops of their heads softly.

"Good," they both sang. You smiled, they had always been daddy's little girls.

"Who's been eating their dinner?" He asked, though he could quite clearly see the answer.

"I think someone was waiting for you to feed her, love," you said.

"Do the spaceship!" Your daughter squealed in delight as Hux picked up a spoon and began whooshing it around her head like a spaceship.

He finally led it to her mouth and she happily ate it.

"My turn, my turn!" Your other daughter clapped her hands.

You watched on fondly as your husband proceeded to feed both of your daughters their dinner. While you were clearing up, you came back to find that he had given them both a bath and was now getting ready to put them to bed.

You walked to their room, which they shared, and found your daughter had pushed their beds together. Hux was lying in the middle, one arm wrapped around each of his daughters, who were also sleeping.

You were about to turn off the light when your husband woke up.

"Sorry," you whispered, "I didn't want to wake you up."

"It's fine, darling, I'm glad you did," he said as he carefully got out of the beds.
He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you softly, "How was your day?"

"So much better after you got back," you admitted, "The girls were missing you today."

"Ren has us working overtime to complete a new project– all of us."

"It's fine," you waved your hand at him.

"No it's not, I want to be spending time with my gorgeous girls– All three of them," he added.

"Well you still managed to feed and bathe them before putting them to bed," you smiled, "Thank you for all of that by the way."

He kissed your forehead, "My pleasure, love. Like you said, I'm man of the hour," he winked.