Feelings (Kylo Ren x Reader)

"Oh come on, Y/N! We practically live on board The Finaliser. Surely someone has caught your eye," your friend pressed as she sat herself down beside you.

You were seated in the spacecraft's common room. The room was fairly empty save for a few other First Order Officers.

You buried your head in your hands, "We've been through this, there's no one."

"I think you're just avoiding the question," she smirked.

You looked over at her and scowled, "Just because you and Hux have a...thing going on, doesn't mean I have to be interested in romance as well." You said, shuddering at the thought of your friend with the General.

She laughed, "Maybe not... But I mean, you do spend an awful lot of time with the Commander..."

Your eyes widened slightly and you cleared your throat, "W-well that's because I'm his assistant... And besides, it's not like I can... avoid him," you stuttered before trying to look focused on your datapad.

"Hmm, whatever you say."

"It's the truth!" You let out an exasperated sigh.

"Prove it then. Call the Commander over here and tell him you don't have feelings for him."

You rolled your eyes, "Who do you think I am? I can't just 'summon' Kylo Ren," you scoffed.

Your friend smirked again, "Then I'll just have to do it for you," she said as she reached over and pressed a button on your datapad.

"No! He hates it when I call him like this," you mumbled as you tried to cancel the command.

But before you knew it, your datapad was being snatched from you as your friend cliched it to her chest.

"If you don't have feelings for Kylo Ren, then that's fine. I'll press this button again and he won't even know you called him."

"Oh thank the Maker," you said, relieved as you reached out to take back your datapad. You didn't need to be getting on Kylo's bad side today and this summons call would surely send him straight into a bad mood.

"Ah, not so fast. Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for him."

You frowned, "I don't."

"What was that?"

You sighed, blinking a few times before focusing your gaze on your friend. But you couldn't get the words to come out of your mouth.

"Any day now Y/N..."

You let out a huff, "You know what? Fine! I do like the Commander. Okay? I like Kylo Ren!"

At this, a figure had started to approach behind you, but you were so caught up in your sudden confession that you didn't notice.

"I have feelings for Kylo Ren! Are you happy now? I've practically liked him since I joined the First Order– maybe I'm love with him!" You were babbling on now.

The person behind you cleared their throat and you jumped slightly at the sudden sound. You saw your friend's expression twist into a fearful one and when you saw who it was you felt like fainting.

You gave a quick nod to your friend, who now looked terrified. She glanced back gratefully as she quickly scurried off. Leaving just you and Kylo.

You composed yourself when you considered that he mightn't have heard everything, "Can I help you?" You asked politely as you stood up from your seat.

You heard a low chuckle from Kylo's helmet, "Considering you placed a summons call to me, I thought it was the other way around. Well, that and I could hear your calling my name so loudly that I came to see what was the matter," he admitted.

"Yes well we were just discussing the reports you had me write up yesterday," you lied as you gestured to the general direction in which your friend had escaped to.

"Reports... And nothing else?" Kylo asked.

You finally looked up and met Kylo's gaze. You hated how unrevealing his helmet was.

"Well if that was all Officer Y/N... I suppose I'll leave you to your... whatever you were doing," he waved a gloved hand before turning on his heels.

That was it? You knew Kylo had heard your ridiculous declaration. Was he just going to ignore it? You supposed that actually made sense.

You breathed a sigh of relief and gathered the rest of your belongings before setting off to find your friend.

You had hardly made it 10 metres from the table when you heard a voice in your head.

"Meet me in my quarters this afternoon, Officer. I think we have more to... discuss."