Motivation (Ben Solo x Reader)

You were in your room, working absent-mindedly on writing up a report when you felt two strong arms come up from behind you and wrap around your waist.

Ben rested his head lightly on your shoulder and kissed your neck, "It's late, love. When are you coming to bed?" He mumbled against your skin.

A shiver coursed through you as you heard the tenderness in his voice.

"Ben, now really isn't a good time, I'm trying to write this," You said, gesturing to the datapad.

"The mission report? Aren't you presenting it tomorrow?"

You winced, "Ugh, don't remind me..."

He turned you around slowly to face him and he grinned at you, "Then take a break. You know your team won't care if you don't finish it by tomorrow. They adore you," Ben stroked your cheek with his hand, "Not as much as I do though," He chuckled.

You shook your head, "I really should be getting back to this–" You started, but he cut you off by pressing your lips to his.

"Ben!" You exclaimed, half-laughing while you tried to glare at him.

He tugged on your hand longingly, "Oh, please Y/N? You've been working so hard lately and I just want to spend time with you," He whined.

"Well I might have finished by now if you weren't distracting me," you scolded him, "Why can't you just wait?"

"Because I love you!" He said a little too loudly for your tired ears.

You rolled your eyes at him, "Another hour, that's all I need."

"An hour? But, that's forever," he groaned.

"Yes, Ben," you entertained him, "And it'll be even longer if you don't stop whining. I need to focus or I'll never find the motivation to finish this damn thing."

"Fine," He plonked himself down beside you, "For every paragraph you write, you get a kiss."

You raised an eyebrow, "And this is helpful because...?"

He laughed, "Because you need a little motivation and I need a way to still kiss you for the next hour," He winked.