Interrogation (Kylo Ren x Reader)

"Woah, easy there buddy," You winked at him as he tightened the restraint on your wrist.

Kylo Ren moved towards your other side, securing your arms and legs to the interrogation seat.

"When are you going to take that hideous thing off?" You asked him, gesturing your chin towards his helmet.
You were not entirely sure where this confidence was coming from.

He turned his head to you, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me, take...it...off," You sounded it out this time.

He hesitated for a few moments, but obliged, sliding the helmet slowly off his head.

You let out your breath slowly, surprised at the young man that stood in front you.

"You think I'm handsome?"

"What?" You snapped at him, "Stay out of my head," you finished, realising what he was doing.

"S-sorry," he mumbled.

You raised an eyebrow. Was this really the Kylo Ren that people had warned you about it? Surely he wasn't the same person who tortured people for fun.

"I don't do it for fun," he said suddenly, but his face softened, "And I don't want to hurt you..."

"Well, you can start by not invading my thoughts. Sound fair?"

He nodded, you saw his cheeks turn a light shade of red and you smiled, "taking these restraints off my wrist might be nice too," You said to him, knowing you were pushing it now.

"I can't, you're too strong," He realised what he said and spoke again, "I mean, I'm under strict orders to extract information."

"Hmm, and yet you don't want to hurt me?"

"Please don't make this difficult," He stopped, "Uh– What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"That a beautiful name," he said quietly, his the colour in his cheeks returning once more.

You smirked, "What are you trying to do?"

"What?"

"Are you trying to flirt with me?"

"Don't be stupid, of course I'm not," He said quickly.

"Well if you were, I wouldn't mind,"
You said, grinning as his eyes widened.

His cheeks turned a darker red, "I'm sorry, I'm–," He cleared his throat, "I'm never usually like this. You just– you're really making me nervous."

You scoffed, "Is that meant to be a compliment, Ren?"

He looked up at you, "N-no... I mean yes. I mean–" He sighed, "For what it's worth, you're the most beautiful person I've ever had to interrogate." He immediately cursed himself for the words that had just escaped his lips, but it was too late as he saw you smile at him.

"Y/N, please. Let's not make this any more difficult than it needs to be," He said finally.

"Well there's an easy fix to that, darling," you laughed, "Let me go."
He sighed, waving his hand towards you. The metal restraints unhinged and you stretched out your arms.

You hopped off, "I didn't think that would work," you said to yourself quietly.

You moved closer to him, touching his arm.

Leaning in closer, you kissed him lightly on the cheek, "Thanks, I owe you one," you said before leaving the room.

Kylo Ren stood still as he watched you walk confidently out of the room– still trying to process what had just happened.
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Feel free to vote, comment and follow if you enjoyed it and want more!

Visit fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for even more Star Wars goodness!