Chapter 4: Late

*EDITED*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: Late

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

Sauntering into the room, I make my way over to his bed and plop down on it. Grimmjow walks in and closes the door behind him, taking a seat on the black leather couch.

“Comfy?” He questions, his teeth flashing sharp in a smirk.

I shift a little, snuggling deeper into the mass of blue and black pillows. “Very.” I laugh as I prop my head up with my hand.

“So what are we going to do for this?” Grimmjow

“For what?” I ask, giving him a look.

“The project, smart one.” He snaps, giving me an agitated glare.

"Right..." I laugh nervously under his stare. "What's your favorite animal?"

His answer is immediate and without any hesitation. "Panther." His words were smooth and made shivers run up my spine.

"Mine too." I reply, hugging a silk pillow to my chest. Grimmjow laughs as he closes his eyes and throws his hands behind his head.

"Maybe that's why you're so feisty." Grimmjow jokes, a smirk appearing on his lips.

The pillow that was in my hands was quickly out of them and soaring across the room, before hitting Grimmjow square in the face. The attacking weapon falls slowly to the floor with a loud thud, Grimmjow's eyes opening a split second later.

"You probably shouldn't have done that." He growls lowly before jumping off the couch and walking slowly towards me, a feral grace to his walk; much like a panther before striking down its prey.

His eyes found mine, locking in a stare down instantly; red clashing with blue in a battle of dominance. The closer he inched, the farther away I scooted. Soon enough, my back was flush against the wall.

I was trapped.

His hand shot out and clasped around my ankle, pulling me away from the wall and across the bed. The second my back touched the bed, Grimmjow was leaning over me with his face extremely close to mine.

"You really shouldn’t have done that." He murmurs, his lips brushing feather light across mine, as he places his arms on either side of my head so I couldn't leave if I wanted to.

"You're torturing me." I whisper, my eyes finding his before trailing down to his lips.

"I am?" Grimmjow questions as he dips his lips closer so that our breath was mingling. A soft groan escapes my lips at the barely there contact.

"Mm." It was the only thing I could manage to utter in fear of letting out a full force groan of pleasure.

"What if I do this?" At his question, his left hand leaves its spot and starts moving up my side until his fingers were running over my neck.

"Stop..." I whimper, shivering beneath his touch.

"You really don't mean that." He laughs. I am about to say something but his lips atop mine stop the words in my throat.

Shocks ran through me at the contact, making me moan in contentment. Nothing has ever felt this right. As if on instinct, my lips react to his and I begin to kiss him back. His fingers find there way into my hair, entangling his digits in my long locks and giving a slight pull.

Before it could go any further, Grimmjow was pulling away with slight protest from the both of us.

"Let's get this project done." He snaps and goes back to sitting on the leather couch by himself.