Chapter 32: Falling apart

I decided not to go back to the party and just back to the apartment so I sent Grimmjow a quick text saying where I was. Flipping my phone shut, I stuff it back into my pocket and finished the walk back home. Opening the front door, my heart broke in that instant.

Grimmjow was on the couch, making out with some girl from the party. A sob pops out of my throat as I back up out the door. The girl pulls away from Grimmjow and looks over to me, a smirk on her face as she hides her face into Grimmjow’s shoulder.

“There’s a guest Grimmjow baby.” The girl purrs, her voice sicken to my ears.

“Huh?” Grimmjow moves the girl from his lap and turns around, his face instantly falling. “Kira, I can explain.” Grimmjow stutters and pushes the girl away, trying to get to me.

“Save it Grimmjow. It’s obvious to see you want to be with that.” I spit and nod my head in the direction of the slut on the couch.

“No, that’s not it. Just let me explain. Please let me explain.” Grimmjow pleads, his hand reaching out to grab mine but I pull away from his reach.

“What’s there to explain Grimmjow? You were making out with some chick and I walked in on it. That’s all there is to it. Now go be with your little play toy.” I snap, ready to turn on my heel.

“Grimmjow, come back over here and ignore that slut. She said you can have fun with me so come back over here.” Skank says from the couch where she was now laying.

“Please Kira. I wanna be with you, not her. I was drunk, I’m sorry. Please forgive me.” Grimmjow begs me, his eyes filled with sadness.

“Baby, come on.” Skank whines, her voice irritating me with every word that came out of her little mouth. I was about ready to snap if she said another word. Skank got up off the couch and walks over to us, wrapping herself around Grimmjow’s arm. “Grimmjow.”

That was it, I can’t take it anymore. “Get away from him.” I growl, my voice deadly low and my eyes blazing.

Skank just smirks at me and snuggles closer to Grimmjow. “What’s the matter? Does this bug you?” Skank asks, her smirk growing wider.

I growl again and take a step towards her. “Yes, now get away from him before I rip your little heart out of you skanky little body.” I spit, just about ready to do as I threatened. This bitch seriously pissed me off.

“Like you could.” Skank laughs. Oh, that was the last straw for me. She’s so dead now.

“I have killed people before. I even killed my own family, so don’t think I wouldn’t do the same to you. Now, get away from him.” I say my last word slowly and full of malice.

Fear finally creeps into her eyes and makes her cower back in fear. “You…you monster. What kind of person kills their own family? Your sick and twisted.” Skank spits. A laugh erupts from my throat and she jumps back in fright.

“Do you think I had a choice?! No! I never have a choice! Everything good is gone! I am a killer, a stone cold killer! And I can’t change that!” I scream at her, tears stinging my eyes and ready to come out but I hold them in. “Just get out.”

“No.” Skank states, holding her head up higher as if she had won the fight.

“I said get out!” I scream, my eyes burning with rage and my reiatsu rising.

Skank cowers back and hides behind Grimmjow but Grimmjow pushes her away. “Krystal, I think it’s best if you leave. Now.” Grimmjow says to her as he ushers her out of the house.

After Grimmjow had shut the door, I finally let the tears spill. Grimmjow turns and walks over to me takes me into his arms but I push him away. “No.” I state simply, wiping the remaining tears from my eyes.

“No? Why?” Grimmjow asks, his face sad with my rejection.

“No. I will not be with you until you clear your head, and figure out if you still want to be with me. Until then, I will be back at Las Noches. Tell Luppi and Zomarri where I went, okay?” I say, walking towards the stairs. Turning, I walk back up to Grimmjow and peck him on the lips. “Good bye Grimmjow.” I whisper before walking up to my room to pack.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

Was I really making the right decision leaving Grimmjow? Of course I was. He cheated on me and until he decided what he wanted, I couldn’t be with him. I really hope this was the right choice.

Right now, I was walking through the portal back to Hueco Mundo where someone would escort me back to Las Noches. They knew I was coming alone and they said that they understood and it was okay. I was so glad it was.

After walking through the blackness for a while, the portal finally opened back up and I saw the familiar black, white and grey scenery. Stepping out of the portal, I saw no one there.

‘Must be early.’ I thought as I step out of the portal.

‘Just wait, they’ll be here soon.’ Fiera assures me and I nod.

Taking a seat on a nearby rock, I wait for my escort. My eyes start to flutter close and I realize how tired I actually was. Closing my eyes, I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the feeling of being carried in someone’s arms. To be honest, it was actually quiet comfy. Opening my eyes, I look up to see Ulquiorra’s emotionless face. “Hey.” I mumble sleepily, a lazy grin on my face.

“Hey.” Ulquiorra replies, his face still emotionless. God, this guy never smiles!

“You know what?” I shift around in Ulquiorra’s arms until I was comfy again.

“What?” Ulquiorra asks, his gaze still focused in front of him.

“I am making it my life’s mission to get you to smile. I promise I will get you to smile someday.” I state as a smile pops onto my face.

Ulquiorra finally looks down at me and he has a doubtful look on his face. “Okay, you do that. I’ve been alive for a long time, and I haven’t smiled. People try, but none succeed.” Ulquiorra states, looking back up at the spot in front of him.

“But I will succeed. ‘Cause I’m sexy like that.” I wink up at Ulquiorra and I swear I saw him blush but I let it slide, knowing it would hurt his man pride.

“Right.” Ulquiorra nods in disbelief. “Oh, just so you know, your staying in my room.” Ulquiorra states as we get near to Las Noches.

“Um, okay, cool. But why?” I ask.

“Well, your room got destroyed.” Ulquiorra states. My eyes widen in surprise and shock. My room got destroyed. I was so gonna destroy whoever did this.

“Who did it?” I ask, already plotting my revenge.

“Uh, Szayel and Gin.” Ulquiorra admits as we enter Las Noches.

“Those bastards. Their so dead!” I shout and try to get out of Ulquiorra’s arms but he holds me tighter.

“You can kill them tomorrow. But right now, Aizen wants to see you.” Ulquiorra says as he sets me down on the ground but still stays close to me.

“Fine. I guess it can wait. Let’s go see Aizen!” I sing and grab Ulquiorra’s hand. I start skipping down the hallway and towards the throne room. Tonight’s gonna be a good, good night.