Chapter 29: Let me in

*Fiera’s P.o.V.*

I was walking through the black forest, thinking about Kira’s brother and their curse. One of them had to die for the curse to be lifted, well that’s what Akuma said. There has to be a way for it to be lifted without them dying.

Because if Kira dies, I die as well. I need to find a way, any way to save them both. I can’t let Kira live without her twin, it’s just wrong. I find a big tree and jump into it, laying down on a branch looking up at the stars.

Leaves rustle beside me and I feel someone sit there. I turn and look to see Dyan sitting there. God how I hate having him here.

“What do you want Dyan? I am kind of busy.” I grumble.

“Sassy much? But no, I just got bored so I thought I would come and find you and maybe we could have some fun.” Dyan winks at me, his tone suggestive. He scoots over to me and runs his fingers along my arm.

I glare at him before smacking his hand and flipping away, looking back up at the sky. “You wish. I am busy so if you don’t mind, please leave me be.” I say.

Dyan sighs and swings his legs off the edge of the tree branch. “Fine, another time perhaps.” Dyan jumps out of the tree and lands on the ground. “Maybe try leaving here, and then maybe you’ll get some answers.” Dyan says quietly before he disappears.

I jolt up in realization. I jump out of the tree and start walking around, thinking of how I could get out. I could just push myself into Kira’s body and use her. But then I could also leave completely. That was it!

I smile happily as I walk over to the red lake. Sitting down by it, I concentrate on Kira.

‘I need out.’ I say slowly, my voice calm.

After a few seconds of silence a reply comes from Kira. ‘What for?’

‘I might know a way to keep you and your brother alive while breaking the curse, but I need out so I can make sure. Can I borrow your body for 5 minutes? That’s as long as it’s gonna take for me to get out and into my own body.’ I reply.

‘Fine, give me 2 minutes.’ Kira says before I am left alone with my thoughts. I was really getting out, and this time on my own.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

I walk into my room and over to the dresser, pulling out the Soul Candy package. Pulling one out, I set it on the dresser.

‘You can come out know.’ I whisper. I wait a few seconds before I feel myself being sucked back into my world and Fiera clawing her way in.

I welcome the darkness, ready for anything to happen. Closing my eyes, I wait a few more seconds before opening them back up to see everything in Fiera’s point of view.

‘Are you in?’ I ask. Fiera nods and I can feel a smile grow onto my face.

‘Yup, where is the Soul Candy?’ Fiera asks, her eyes searching the room.

‘On the dresser. The red one.’ I say. Fiera reaches for it and pops it into her mouth.

I feel Fiera being pushed out of my body and me being pulled back in. I fall to the ground in a heap, breathing hard. “Did it work?” I ask to no one in particular.

“Yup.” I look up to see Fiera standing there, a huge smile on her face.

“Ok good, now you better get going and do what you have to. Be back soon.” I smile. Fiera nods before disappearing. Well, this gonna be different.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

*Fiera’s P.o.V.*

I smile and disappear, racing to my destination. I arrive in front of the familiar house within seconds. Walking to the door, I flatten my shirt and wait for the door to open.

The door creaks open and there stands Ichigo. “Kira?” Ichigo asks dumbfounded. I smile and brush past him into the house. “What do you want now?”

I turn around to see Ichigo glaring at me, his arms crossed across his chest. “Ah nothing much. I just want you to let him in.” I smile, knowing Ichigo would know what I would mean by that.

“Why would you want me to do that?” Ichigo raises an eyebrow. He studies me for a few more seconds before his eyes widen. “Your not Kira. Your Fiera.”

“Took you long enough.” I laugh, before my face turns serious. “Now, let him in.” I say as politely as I can.

“No.” Ichigo says stubbornly.

“Fine, if you wont, I will.” I smile before jumping in front of Ichigo, staring into his eyes. “Let him in.” I growl.

Ichigo’s eyes become blank before he falls to the ground. I sigh and walk over to the couch, taking a seat. I wait about ten minutes before I notice Ichigo stir. Walking over to him, I crouch down beside him.

“Wakey wakey.” I whisper, poking his head.

“Ichigo rolls over, laying on his back and his head facing up at me. His eyes fly open and a smile creeps onto my face. His eyes were the color of Hichigo’s, pure white.

“Hello Hichigo!” I smile happily.

Hichigo smirks his signature smirk. “Fiera!” He flips around and takes me into a bone crushing hug. Oh how I missed him. Now it is time to have fun with my dear friend.