Chapter 33: No regrets

*Grimmjow’s P.o.V.*

It’s been at least three hours since Kira left and I already missed her so much. The party had ended a hour or so ago and Zomarri and Luppi were home.

“Where’s Kira?” Luppi asks, sitting down by me on the couch.

I sigh and close my eyes, leaning back onto the couch. “She left. She’s back at Las Noches.” I say, my voice completely emotionless.

“What? Why?” Luppi asks, his voice full of surprise.

“I screwed up. I really did and know she’s gone.” I snap to no one in particular. I really did screw up, and I was sorry for it. That was not something I usually felt.

“What did you do?” Luppi questions as he flips on the T.V. and starts scrolling through the channels.

“Kira saw me kissing someone else and she flipped. I tried to apologize but she wouldn’t hear it. Then she left. And now we’re over and she doesn’t want to get back together until I know what I want. I screwed up didn’t I Luppi?” I finally look over to him to see his face showing sympathy.

I really hated when people felt sorry for me but right now, I didn’t really give a shit about anything. My girl was gone, and it was all my fault.

“Yeah, you did. But she’ll come around. Just give her some time, and everything will be fine. When we go back to Las Noches, talk to her.” Luppi says as he stands up and walks out of the room.

I guess that was the best thing to do. For now, I just had to see how things played out.

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

“Ulquiorra!” I shout from my spot on the bed. We had just finished the meeting with Aizen and now we were back at Ulquiorra’s room. He was taking a shower and I was bored out of my mind.

“What?” Ulquiorra’s muffled response comes from the bathroom. Guess he’s done his shower.

“I’m bored!” I call back. I roll onto my back and hang my head off the side of the bed and look at the bathroom door.

The door opens and Ulquiorra comes out, with only a towel around his waist. My mouth drops slightly open and my eyes widen. Looking him up and down, I saw that he had a freaking six pack! Yum.

“What do you want me to do about it?” Ulquiorra raises an eyebrow at me as he makes his way over to his wardrobe.

“Entertain me.” I state simply as I watch him closely, examining his every move. To be honest, Ulquiorra was actually quiet hot. But I wasn’t gonna tell him that.

“Fine. Let me get dressed first.” Ulquiorra shrugs. “Oh, and do you have to stare at me like that?” Ulquiorra turns and faces me, a tiny smirk on his lips.