Chapter 12: Dinner

Chapter 12: Dinner

"I would like for you to….fight my Espada.” Aizen smiles.

"What?” I stutter. “But they’ll kill me!” I cry.

"No not at all. I will only be having you fight my lowest ranked Espada below number 5 so you don’t have to worry.” Aizen is still smiling.

"B-but, what if I lose?” I ask. I don’t wanna die.

"I promise you won’t.” Aizen reassures me but I’m still in doubt. What if I slip up and I do die? What then?

"Don’t worry Kira. You’ll kick all their asses.” Gin whispers into my left ear. I just nod.

If I agreed to this, then that meant that I would be fighting Grimmjow, Zommari, Szayel, Dyan and Yammy. Wonderful.

"Fine I’ll fight them. One question, what if I kill one of them?” I ask curiously.

"If you do kill one of my Espada, then you will become the new Espada for that rank. Simple as that.” Aizen shrugs as if the answer had been obvious.

"Okay, are there any rules or conditions?”

"No, not at all. Except your first fight will not be till four days from now and you get one day of rest between each fight. I want you to be at you strongest for each fight. Those four days before you fight you will use them as time to train. I will pick someone to be your trainer later. Now, let us eat and enjoy.” Aizen snaps his fingers and more food appears.

I reach forward and grab a plateful of food and start digging in.

"Someone’s hungry I see.” Stark says from beside me. I nod happily.

"Yup.” I smile at him and he returns it before going back to sleep. God does that guy ever do anything but sleep?

"Kira, I have a question for you.” Aizen’s voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Yes Aizen?” I gulp down the food that was in my mouth.

"I would like for you to tell me what you ability’s are and what your Zanpakuto is.” Aizen says.

"Can I show you my powers?” I ask politely and he nods. I get up and walk over to Aizen, sitting down on his lap. “Think of something no one would guess you were thinking.” I murmur.

"Okay.” Aizen says as he shuts his eyes. I open up my mind and reach out for his. I feel it and go inside of it, searching for what he was thinking about. I finally find it and open my eyes.

"You were thinking of a duck?” I say in surprise.

Aizen smiles and lets out a laugh. “Yes I was. So you can read minds?”

I nod. “Yup and I can also plant images and thoughts into you head.” I smile proudly.

"Is that all?” Aizen rests his head on his right arm.

Shaking my head no, I reach forward and grab Aizen’s hand, taking it in my own. I concentrate on him and try to alter his feelings.

"I feel….happy. So you can also alter peoples feelings?” Aizen asks happily. I nod and smile at him and get off his lap and go back to my seat.

"Yes. I might be able to do other things to but I haven’t tried yet.”

"Very impressive. Very impressive indeed. Wouldn’t you agree my dear Espada?” Aizen’s eyes gaze across the table. Every nods or lets out a yes of agreement.

“Thank you Aizen.” I bow my head.

“Kira, I advise you to get some sleep. You will be having a full day of training tomorrow so you need to be rested. Grimmjow will escort you back to you room.” Aizen says before flicking his wrist and the doors open, indicating we have to leave.

I get up and walk to the door where Grimmjow was already waiting for me. “Ready my dear?” Grimmjow smirks.

“Yes my prince.” I do a small curtsey and smile at him. Grimmjow takes my hand and we walk down the hallways back to my room.

“So I hear you gonna be fighting me.” Grimmjow says as more of a statement than a question.

“Yeah I guess I am. I promise I’ll try not to kill you.” I playfully joke.

“Oh so now you think you can kill me?” Grimmjow looks at me, a hint of disbelief in his teal eyes.

“Yes I do.” I smirk at him as I poke him in the chest for good measure.

“Really?” Grimmjow smirks as he pushes me to the wall. “I think I could change your mind about that.” He whispers, his face getting closer to mine.

“Oh really now? And how do you suppose you would do that?” I whisper back, tilting my head up a bit so I can look him in the eye considering he was a lot taller than me.

“By doing this.” Grimmjow’s lips come down and meet mine. I smile and kiss him back. I feel his arm snake around my waist and onto my lower back and his other hand finds its way into my hair.

I am swept off my feet and into Grimmjow’s arms so he was holding my bridal style all the while never breaking the kiss. I pull away lightly for air and see Grimmjow smirking at me.

“Have I changed your mind about you killing me?” Grimmjow smirks again.

“Hmm, nope.” I smile and snuggle into his arms.

I hear Grimmjow sigh. “Do I have to kiss you again to make you change your mind?” I laugh and look up to face him.

“Yes.” I let out a little giggle. Grimmjow smiles and comes down again, kissing me once more. This time it was more passionate. I soon break away to see a frowning Grimmjow.

“What’s wrong?” Grimmjow asks confused and hurt.

“Let’s get to my room first then we can continue this.” I smile. Grimmjow’s face lights up and he nods happily. We race to my room and get there within seconds.

The door burst open and Grimmjow sets me down on the bed before closing the door and turning back to me.

“Now, let’s continue.” Grimmjow smirks his signature smirk.

I smile and nod, urging Grimmjow to come over to me.

I don’t think I’m gonna be getting any sleep tonight.