Chapter 19: Second Chance

I push my door open and walk into my room, collapsing onto my bed. Ah, how I love soft beds! A knock sounds at the door, bringing me out of my mind babbles. I struggle up and walk over to the door, opening it. It was Dyan.

"Hey.” I smile weakly.

"Tired?” He asks. I just nod and walk back over to my bed, plopping down once again. “How are you feeling?” I shrug.

"Tired and surprised I actually won.” I let out a laugh.

"Well you won. And I’m proud.” I look up to see Dyan smiling at me. “Just remember, you also have to fight me.” Dyan winks at me.

"Don’t remind me. I don’t wanna fight you. ‘Cause if I beat you or kill you then that means I could take your rank. And I don’t want that.” I say and he nods.

"It’s okay. Even if you do beat me, Aizen won’t get rid of me. He fond of me like he is to you.” Dyan explains.

"Why is he fond of you?” I ask curiously.

"Cause of my powers.” Dyan shrugs.

"What powers?”

"I can see the future and read minds.” Dyan smirks. “But I can’t read your mind. It might be because you have the same power as me.”

“Yeah, I can’t read you either. Hmm, weird. But whatever. So you can actually see the future?” I ask.

"Yup, I even saw you coming here to Las Noches. And I knew halfway through the fight with Yammy that you were gonna win.” Dyan says.

"And you couldn’t have told me earlier? Jerk.” I go to smack him but he catches my wrist and pulls himself to me so he was now over top of me.

"Dyan?” I ask, afraid.

"I like you Kira. I really do.” Dyan smiles and leans down, his lips inches from mine. “Do you like me back?” Before I could answer his lips were moving against mine. I was frozen with shock, unable to move.

'This is wrong!’ I think and my lips start to move on there own free will.

"Kira I-” Someone says. I push Dyan away and look to my door to see Grimmjow standing there, a look of hurt, disbelief, betrayal and anger clear on his face.

"Grimmjow…” I stutter. “It’s not what it looks like.” I manage to squeak out.

"Save it. I don’t wanna hear it. I thought you were different Kira. Guess I was wrong. Have fun with your new play toy.” Grimmjow spits before turning and walking away.

"Grimmjow.” I whisper, my voice cracking. A single tear slips out of my eye and runs down my face, holding all of my sadness.

"Stupid Grimmjow, just has to interrupt.” Dyan snarls. I look up at him with disbelief.

"Did you plan this? Did you know Grimmjow would be coming?” I ask, standing up and advancing on Dyan. He falls down and cowers beneath my gaze.

I grab something and start throwing random stuff around my room, breaking everything. “You stupid conniving bastard! You are the cruellest person I have ever met! Get out! I never want to see you again or speak to you! GET OUT!” I scream, fire licking at my skin.

Dyan scrambles up and runs out of the room with fear. Once he is gone, I fall down to the ground and start to break down, tears coming out freely. How could this happen to me? Dyan just had to do that and now Grimmjow probably hates me and thinks I’m a slut. He’ll never forgive me.

'You won’t know unless you talk to him.’ Fiera says, her voice soft.

I look down and open my eyes to see a picture from the World of the Living. It was of me and Grimmjow when we were in his room. I was laying next to him, a slight blush on my cheeks and a smile on my face. Grimmjow had his arm around me and he was smiling. Not smirking but actually smiling.

Stuffing the picture into my pocket, I got up, wiped my eyes and start walking down the hall.

'Where are you going?’ Fiera asks.

'I need to talk to Grimmjow don’t I? Better try and fix the damage before it gets worse.

‘Go then.’ Fiera encourages. I nod and sonido there to find his bedroom door ajar.

I walk quietly over to the door and push it open slightly, just enough so I can see inside. I look around and see Grimmjow, who was now throwing everything insight. Looking to the ground I see shattered objects strewn across the room.

My eyes widen and I rush over to Grimmjow, wrapping my arms around his waist. “Grimmjow stop. Just stop.” I plead, my voice barely above a whisper.

“What do you want?” Grimmjow spits.

I step back and look at him and see his eyes were red and puffy just like mine probably were. “I’m here to explain and apologize.” I say, hoping he will let me.

“What is there to explain? You lied and cheated! I hope your happy. I really thought you were different.” Grimmjow says, his voice cracking.

“I didn’t lie and I didn’t cheat. And I won’t be happy unless I’m with you. But I guess I lost that chance since Dyan has tore us apart.” I bow my head, tears threatening to spill.

I hear Grimmjow walk over to me. “Dyan didn’t do that, you did when you decided to kiss him.” Grimmjow says coldly.

“He kissed me first! I didn’t kiss him back anyways! I have only kissed you and I will only kiss you. I love you Grimmjow, and I thought you felt the same way.” I mutter and look up at him, my eyes brimmed with tears.

“He kissed you? I’m sorry Kira, I’m sorry I thought you cheated. I’m sorry I didn’t trust you. I love you to.” Grimmjow pulls me into his arms and I inhale his sweet scent. “Do you forgive me?”

I look up at him and smile through tears. “Always.” I whisper just as his lips crash with mine and I melt into him. I savour his taste, his touch, his very presence. I so love this boy.

“Do you want your gift now?” Grimmjow asks, his signature smirk playing on his lips. I nod, eager to know what it was. Grimmjow smiles and his lips melt with mine again.

Now I know what my gift is. This is gonna be an interesting night.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Did you guys like? Sorry if it's short! Don't forget to comment vote and fan!

~SexyChcik13