Chapter 30: Party

Chapter 30: Party

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

My phone buzzes next to my head, causing me to wake up and be very annoyed. After Fiera left, I decided to nap until she got back, but now that nap was ruined. I turn on my phone and look at the screen. There was one new message.

I click the message and begin to read it.

From: Ichigo

Party at my house. Tonight. 8:00. BE THERE!

Why would Ichigo invite me to his house? Besides, Ichigo never threw parties. Unless…it wasn’t Ichigo.

"Grimmjow! Luppi!” I shout, sitting up in bed.

The door bursts open and in come two very worried guys. “What’s the matter?” Luppi asks, his face worried.

"Just so you know, we’re going to a party tonight.” I smirk at them and lean against my hands.

Grimmjow glares at me. “Luppi go.” Grimmjow growls. Luppi nods and runs out of the room, closing the door behind him. “Now, why would you shout as if you were in trouble just so you could tell us that?” Grimmjow asks, his glare piercing through me.

"Was Grimm-kitty worried?” I pout my lip out. “And I did it ‘cause it was funny.” I smirk, crawling over to Grimmjow.

"Don’t call me Grimm-kitty.” Grimmjow growls, his voice deadly low.

My smirk just grows wider as I crawl over to him. I grab him by the collar of his shirt and pull him down to my eye level. “Now why not? Hm, Grimm-kitty.” I taunt.

"You really crossed the line now.” Grimmjow smirks.

I pull him down so I was right by his ear. “What are you gonna to about it?” I whisper seductively in his ear.

A low rumble comes from his chest as he laughs. “This.” Grimmjow smirks and tackles me to the bed. He pins me down with my wrists above my head and starts tickling me. I scream and squirm around, trying to be free of his hold.

"Grimmjow! Stop, stop! It’s to much!” I manage to get out between fits of giggles.

"Why? I am quite enjoying this.” Grimmjow smirks and continues tickling me.

I thrash around, my sides aching and my laughs never stopping. “Please Grimmjow!” I beg through laughs.

"Make me.” Grimmjow smirks and leans down, his lips hover over mine. “Give me a kiss and I will.”