Chapter 47: Till Death Do Us Part

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

Toshiro had to return to his fight, so I was left alone to hide in the shadows, watching the battle. Looking around, I saw endless fighting that seemed like it was never going to stop, no matter who won.

I stop walking for a bit and sit down in an empty alleyway. I just sit there, my head resting in my hands. I wasn’t as upset when I came here but I was still grieving over the lose of Grimmjow and Ulquiorra.

I start to doze off when I feel like I’m being watched. Quickly, I look around and see no one. So, I do the most instinctive thing. I shoot up into the air and look around.

Sure enough, there was someone standing there, a smirk on their face. “Hello Kira.” The stranger smiles at me, half her face covered by the hood hanging on her head.

“Who are you?” I ask, my senses going on overdrive. I’ve sensed her presence before but I couldn’t place when, or how. She was familiar, by the way she talked and stood, but I couldn’t place who she was.

“Don’t be afraid of me.” She purrs, giving me another smile.

“Who are you?” I press, hoping to get an answer out of her.

“I am,” She begins as she pulls her hood down to reveal her face. She lifts her head but her eyes are still closed, not allowing me to see them. “Akuma.”

My eyes widen and my mouth opens slightly as I stare at the very woman who started the curse. “Why are you here?” I ask, finally able to produce words.

“Ah, enough with the questions. We will have time for those later, possibly, if you co-operate. Now, onto more pressing matters.” Akuma turns and starts pacing back and forth in the sky, her hands clasped together behind her back.

“And what would that be?” I ask as I watch her every move, not letting my guard down once. I might not know the woman but the vibe she gave off wasn’t a good one.

“I am here to help you, my dear.” Akuma turns and smiles at me, her eyes glittering with a hidden motive.

“Help me with what?” I question, taking a step towards her. “What do you want with me Akuma? Shouldn’t you be dead?”

“Harsh.” Akuma laughs. “Don’t worry, I am dead. Just not so much right now. So don’t try anything stupid, I won’t die.” Akuma smiles at me. “But you might.”

I stare at her in disbelief. Did she just say I might? “Why would I die?” I ask, my voice becoming urgent.

“I said,” Akuma disappears and before I can look for her, she reappears right in front of me. “You might die. As a matter of face, you will.” Akuma smiles before she holds up my Zanpakuto and dangles it in front of my face.

“You can’t hurt me.” I hiss, hoping my voice sounded sure, cause I sure as hell didn’t.

“Oh sweetie, I’m not here to hurt you. Like I said, I am here to help you.” Akuma smiles as she examines my Zanpakuto. “To be killed by ones own weapon sure is tragic. But this is for the best. I hope you will forgive me for this.”

“Please. Don’t” I whisper. I didn’t want to die and leave everything behind.

“Goodbye my sweet and delicate Kira.” Akuma runs a finger down my cheek right before plunging my Zanpakuto into my heart.

My eyes widen as Akuma smiles sadly at me. “Any last wishes?” Akuma asks as we fall into a sitting position with me in Akuma’s lap.

“To have a second chance.” I whisper before my eyes close and I fade into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to a bright light shining through my eyelids. Groaning, I roll over to feel something crumple under my head. Sitting up, I feel the spot where my head was to find a note.

I grab it and take it into my hands. Slowly, I open it up to see delicate writing and my name scrawled at the top. I open it up the rest of the way before reading the note.

_

Here’s your second chance. Make the best of it.

~A

____________________

Author's Note: AND THAT IS THE END!! Hope you guys liked the last chapter!!! I really hope you guys enjoyed this story and recomend it to others! There possibly might be a sequel to this so for any of you who would want one, message me or leave a comment or something letting me know. I have some ideas for a sequel but i don't know if you guys would want one. So, let me know!

Comment, Vote and Fan!

HAPPY NEW YEARS! MAKE THE BEST OF IT!

SexyChick13