Chapter 14: Are you trying to kill me?!

"Ulquiorra.” My voice is filled with dread as I stare up at him.

"I am your trainer for today Kira.” Ulquiorra looks down on me, his lips in a frown.

"Wonderful.” I say sarcastically.

"Don’t use that tone of voice with me or I will kill you.” Ulquiorra informs me.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning I see.” I mumble to myself as I stand up straight, still looking up at Ulquiorra.

"Ok, time to train. Today we will be working on levelling out your reiatsu.” Ulquiorra turns and walks away.

"Why?” I complain.

"Because you reiatsu is out of control. You need to learn how to control it and put into yours attacks. First, we are going to learn how to control it. Sit.” Ulquiorra points to the spot beside him.

I huff and trudge over him, plopping down onto the ground. “Now what?” I ask impatiently as I cross my arms.

"Close your eyes.” I nod and close me eyes. “Meditate.” I peek an eye open and look at him sceptically.

"What?” I ask in disbelief.

"Meditate. Now.” Ulquiorra stares me down. I sigh and close me eyes once again before centering myself and taking a deep breath.

I focus on my breathing and before I know it, I’m being sucked into my inner world.

*Ulquiorra’s P.o.V.*

"Meditate. Now.” I say to Kira and she finally closes her eyes again. Her breathing is steady but her reiatsu is still out of control. 

Sighing, I crawl down onto the ground and sit before Kira. As I sit down I feel her reiatsu calm and steady. Perfect.

"What are you doing?” Yammy’s husky voice comes from behind me.

"Training Kira.” I reply. From beside me I feel the ground shake as Yammy sat down.

"This doesn’t look like training. This looks like you staring at a hot girl.” Yammy states. I lift my hand and smack him across the head.

“Shush.” I snap.

"What was that for? You don’t have feelings for her do you?” Yammy asks surprised.

Did I have feelings for her? No, that couldn’t be. I mean, I was the most emotionless person ever so I couldn’t possibly have feelings for some girl.

But she is very pretty. My conscious whispers.

I shove it to the back of my mind before replying to Yammy. “No, I don’t. Now leave, I am busy.” I say as I focus my gaze back onto Kira. The ground shakes again as Yammy gets up and walks away and I am left alone with Kira again.