Chapter 18: Battle

Chapter 18: Battle

Yammy’s fist zooms past my head, barely missing my face. ‘Holy shit, this guy is fast for his size.’ We had been doing this for a while. Him attacking me, me dodging and gauging his attacks. Soon though, I would strike. I just had to figure out his technique.

"What’s the matter? Aren’t you gonna fight back? Or are you to scared?” Yammy teases as he tries to hit me, but I dodge once again.

"Hah, you wish! I’ll fight when I’m ready!” I retort, disappearing from Yammy’s sight and landing a few feet behind Yammy where a sand dune was.

'Have you figured him out yet?’ Fiera asks.

'Yes, are you ready?’ I ask back as I peer from behind the sand dune to see Yammy looking around confused.

'Yup, ready whenever you are.’ Fiera giggles.

"Let’s do this.’ I say happily and jump out from behind the sand dune, reappearing in front of Yammy who looks at me surprised.

"Where’d you go?” Yammy asks dumbfounded.

"I was here all along.” I smile at him. “Let’s get this fight started.” I smirk and disappear again.

"Stop disappearing!” Yammy yells, the air vibrating.

"If you insist.” I shrug and reappear.

"Now show me your true form!” Yammy shouts, a smirk on his face.

"Fine.” I mumble. My hand reaches to my garter on my right thigh and I grasp my dagger and pull it out. It flies up into the air and does a triple flip, glinting in the light. It zooms down and I catch it in my hand, twirling it around my index finger.

"You think that is gonna defeat me?” Yammy laughs.

"No, but this will.” I go into a crouching position and close my eyes. “Ignite, Fierazenria.” I whisper.

A bright red light glows from my sword. The dagger disappears and a long sword replaces it. The sword was completely black with red designs that glowed and moved on the blade. The hilt was also black, a long ribbon extending from the bottom.

"This is the true form of Fierazenria.” I smile.

Yammy looks surprised. “Holy shit! It grew and changed!” Yammy shouts. “Okay, now lets fight.” Without warning Yammy’s fist strikes out, his fist aiming straight for me.

Instinctively, my sword flies up defending me from his attack. His fist comes in contact with my sword and I slide back. Man, he’s strong.

"Hakka suru.” I whisper. A blast of fire shoots out of my sword and hits Yammy in his chest. The skin there ignites and moves all around his body.

His hands fly up and try to pat down the flame but it just ignites more. “Why won’t it go out?!” Yammy cries, anger and fear on his face as the fire consumes him.

"It’s an enchanted fire. It won’t go out unless I make it. I can control it to increase or decrease.” I shrug and look at the flaming Yammy.

"Put it out!”

"Or what?" I tease.

"Or else this.” Yammy opens his mouth and a red light appears in it, forming a ball. Shit, he’s using cero. The cero flies out of his mouth, aiming at me.

'What do I do?!’ I panic.

'Hold you hand up and say moeru!’ Fiera shouts.

"Moeru!” My hand flies up just as the cero was about to hit me. The cero absorbs into my hand and makes it glow red, as if on fire.

"What the?” Yammy says, a confused look on his face. I look down at my hand just as a blast of red, orange and black shoots out.

"She can use cero?” Someone asks from the crowd. I completely forgot they were here.

The cero hits Yammy head on and shoots him back. He lands on the ground, skidding back about 30 feet. Yammy lays there, not moving or breathing. Did I win?

"And the winner is…Kira!” Aizen’s voice carries throughout the field.

"I won?” I ask in disbelief. Everyone walks over to me and congratulates me. I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see a line of people. Luppi at the front.

"Congrats Kira!” Luppi hugs me. I return the hug.

“Thanks Luppi.” I smile and Luppi walks away, letting the next person in line see me.

It was Dyan. “Great job Kira.” Dyan smiles at me and winks before walking away.

Grimmjow was next. “Very good job Kira.” He goes to walk away but stops and leans close to my ear. “Come by my room later tonight and I’ll give you a congratulatory present.” He whispers before walking away.

Behind him was Ulquiorra who looked bored. “Congratulations Kira. I didn’t think you would win. But good job. See you later.” He says before walking away. Well that was weird.

“I am so proud of you Kira.” Aizen says, walking up to me and giving me a pat on the head. “You did good. You defeated Yammy.”

“Did I kill him?” I ask, curious.

“No, of course not. Just knocked him out.” Aizen smiles. “You next fight will be the day after tomorrow. Get some rest. Goodbye Kira.”

I nod and walk away, going back to the kitchen then to my room.

Well, the fight wasn’t that bad. Let’s just hope there all like that and I don’t die.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

A/N: Did you guys like? Comment and lemme know. Also vote if you liked! ^.^ Sorry if its short. Next upload might be tomorrow or thursday.

Comment vote and fan!

Moeru means burn, just so you guys know! =D

~SexyChcik13