Chapter 8: Pink

*EDITED*

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8: Pink

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

To put it simply, most of the Espada were creepy as hell. Nnoitra had taken me around the palace and showed me off to all of the ones I hadn’t met already. And let me tell you, you should never want to meet some of them.

The old man - Barragan, I think - doesn’t really like me, apparently. He thinks, well actually straight out told me, that I am just an incompetent child who is of no use to anyone. Of course, being who I am, I kind of snapped back at him and said some colourful things which resulted in Barragan getting pissed.

To say the least, I’ve just gotten here and I’ve already managed to piss off someone.

We were now down to the last meeting and then I would be ‘free to cause havoc elsewhere’. Nnoitra’s words, not mine.

Nnoitra knocks on one of the large doors and we stand in the middle of the hall patiently, waiting for it to open. When the door does finally swish open, it reveals a small green haired girl.

“What are you doing here?” The girls questions, cocking her head to the side as she leans on the door frame.

“I’m formally introducing Kira to everyone. Is Starrk awake?” Nnoitra explains, his eyes peering over the girls head and into the room.

“No, but I can get him up. Come in.” She says, pushing the door open wider.

Walking in, I look around until my eyes land on a pile of green pillows with a brown haired man lying on them. “Is that Starrk?” I mumble over to Nnoitra who just nods.

“Starrk! Get you lazy ass out of bed.” The girl shouts loudly as she jumps on the mans chest, only to have him stir lightly and bat his hands at her.

“Go away, Lilynette.” He groans, pushing her off and rolling over into the heap of pillows.

“No, we have guests. Get up.” Lilynette states as she sits down on his stomach, shaking his shoulders roughly.

“Give me a break and just let me sleep.” As a response, Lilynette shakes her head and opens his mouth, shoving her fist down his throat.

Starrk is up in the next instant, gagging and sputtering. “What the hell?” He shouts, giving the girl a look.

“I told you to get up and you didn’t.” She shrugs, a small smile on her face.

“Who’s this Nnoitra?” Starrk asks once he was up, his eyes scanning over me.

“Kira. She’s Aizen’s new favorite pet.” Nnoitra explains.

“So, you’re her bodyguard?” Starrk questions, which causes me to laugh and answer.

“No, he’s more like my escort for a couple days. Until I get settled in here and don’t get lost.” I state, a smalls smile dusting my lips. “And you are?”

“Starrk, Primera Espada and this is Lilynette, my Fraccion.” Starrk replies, nodding his head at me.

“Nice to meet you.” Well, they both seem normal, which is great.

“Can I see your Zanpakuto?” Lilynette asks, appearing right before me.

“Uh, sure.” Reaching down, I detach it from it’s sheath and hold it out for her to inspect.

Her eyes roam over the blade for a few moments before she nods. “What is it’s name?”

“Fierazenria. She’s a panther.” I reply as I place her back in her respective spot.