Chapter 41: Welcome

Chapter 41: Welcome

*Ren’s P.o.V.*

After running for what seemed like forever, I was finally able to see Las Noches. It was still far away, but at least we could see it. “How much farther?” Ichigo’s voice asks as we continue running.

I look over at him and shrug. “A little while longer. I can feel spiritual pressures so we’re getting close. Let’s just keep running for a little bit longer.”

We keep running until a big purple worm thing pops out of the ground with two things and a little girl on top of its head. “Who are you?” Ichigo shouts up at the girl.

She hops down from the worm and skips over to us, standing before Ichigo. “I’m Nel. Who are you?” The little girls asks.

"We’re Soul Reapers and were here to get back our friends. Can you take us to Las Noches?” Rukia asks Nel as she kneels down in front of her.

"Yes. Follow us. But after, we have to play a game.” Nel laughs before she hops on the worm and we follow. I hop on just as the worm starts speeding across the landscape.

I hope this trip ends soon, cause I so don’t wanna stay here. It’s eerie. Also, I was hoping I wouldn’t see Aizen or Gin. All hell would break lose if I did. The only thing that mattered to me was finding Kira.

~~~~~~
~~~~~~
*Aizen’s P.o.V.*

I had plans. Big plans at that. My plan was divided into steps.

Step one was to win the battle. Step two was to destroy the Soul Society.

Step three was to make Kira an Espada after one of mine died, which I knew they would. Step four was to become the strongest.

After that, I don’t know what would happen. All I knew was that I had to keep Kira because she was the key to winning this and if the Soul Society got her, I would lose.

Kira was stronger than any of my Espada, including Stark. So if I lost her, everything would go to hell.

Sighing, I clear my throat before speaking. “Gin, come here.” I say calmly. Gin appears seconds later with his smile still on his face.

"Yes Aizen?” Gin asks, his tone amused.

I look up at him and a smirk grows on my face. “Kill them.”

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

I jolt up from my laying position on the couch when an immense spiritual pressure hits me. There were six of them, one of them being my brother. The other five were Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Uryu, and Chad.

I jump off the couch and run out of my room and down the hall to Aizen’s throne room. Pushing the door open, I see him sitting there talking to Gin. Stalking up to him, I stand in front of him and glare at him.

"These are the intruders?! Why didn’t you tell me who they were?!” I ask, my words full of anger.

"I did not know at that time.” Aizen shrugs nonchalantly and goes back to talking to Gin.

Anger bubbles in my for a little while before it explodes, and I slap Aizen across the face. “I swear, if you hurt my brother I will kill you.” I growl menacingly before stalking out of the room and down the halls to outside where I could think.

If my brother was here, that meant he was here to break me out and take me back. But I couldn’t let that happen so I had to do the one thing that would ensure he wouldn’t find me.

I had to hide. If I was to be kept safe and stay here until after the battle, I had to stay hidden but still keep my brother safe. Even if it meant risking my life, or my friends.

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

*Unknown’s P.o.V.*

I see her walk out of Las Noches and plop down in the sand. Diving behind a sand dune, I watch her carefully but remain hidden. The urge to run up to her and meet her was super strong but I couldn’t do that just yet. I had to stay hidden and out of sight until it was right to come out and introduce myself.

Sighing, I crawl a little distance away before standing up and sonidoing away from Kira and to my little home on the outside of the Las Noches sands. Walking into my home, I sit down and think about what I was going to do when I met her, and how I was going to do it.

I knew that I couldn’t interfere until I got the message to commence with my plan from my inside help. Then after that, I had to keep an eye on her and stay close to her.

I also had to get that infernal Grimmjow and annoying Ulquiorra out of the way first before I could get anywhere near her.

This plan was starting to prove trickier than I thought.