Chapter 11: Escort

Chapter 11: Escort

I was sitting on my bed waiting for Halibel to bring my selection of dresses for dinner tonight.

'I can’t believe I agreed to go to dinner.’ I sigh.

'You never know, it might be fun.’ Fiera explains.

Oh yeah, dinner with people who could rip me in half. Well some of them could rip me in half.’ I giggle.

A knock sounding at the door pulls me from my mind babbles. “Yes?” I ask, still not moving from my spot on my bed.

"Kira, it’s me.” Halibel’s head peeks through the open door. “Can I come in?” I nod and Halibel comes in, a handful of dresses carried on her arms.

"I get to choose out of all those?” I ask in shock. Holy shit, Aizen owns a lot of clothes.

"Yup, here you go.” Halibel places the pile onto my black couch and walks to the door, picking up a medium sized bag and a small bag. “Here’s your shoes,” Halibel hands me the medium bag. “And you makeup and accessories.” She hands me the smaller bag.

"Thanks Halibel.” I smile at her.

"No problem.” Halibel says before she walks out of my room and closes the door behind her.

I walk over to my couch and put the shoe bag onto the floor. Reaching down I grab the pile of dresses and put them on my bed, spreading them out. Looking them over I see many different types of dresses. There were some long elegant ones, short and pretty, dark coloured, light coloured and about 10 different other kinds. My eyes scan the dresses before I find a short white strapless corset dress with black lace design covering the dress. Perfect.

I grab the dress and take of my clothes, folding them up and placing them on the bed before slipping the dress on. I turn and look in the mirror to see the dress fits perfectly. It stopped around my mid-thigh and was low cut. It was very pretty.

I plop down on the floor and dump the contents of the shoe bag onto the floor. Tons of shoes fall out and scatter across the floor. Scanning the shoes I find a pair of simple black high heels with white rose and thorn designs. God Aizen must be loaded to have this much good looking stuff.

"Now onto accessories.” I smile happily as I grab the small bag and walk into the bathroom, dumping the bag onto the counter. Necklaces, earrings and bracelets spill out and scatter. I untangle the jewellery and pull out a pretty necklace.

It was a small red diamond rose with a simple silver chain and little studded red diamonds on the chain that glinted in the light. I search the jewellery until I find matching earrings. I put the jewellery on and do my makeup and hair before looking myself over in the mirror.

"All ready!” I say happily before walking out of my room and running into someone. Damn I’m doing that a lot these days.

"Kira?” Someone asks. I look up to see Dyan giving me a concerned look.

"Oh hey Dyan. Sorry for running into you.” I smile sheepishly.

"It’s okay. Come on, I’m your escort for tonight. Aizen said he doesn’t want you getting broken.” Dyan laughs as he helps me up off the floor.

"Fine lets get this show on the road.” I shout before leaving Dyan behind and skipping down the hall toward the throne room.

"Your going the wrong way!” I hear Dyan shout. I spin on my heels and flash step to Dyan before grabbing his hand and skipping down the hall the other way. “Having fun?”

"Very much so.” I smile and skip faster. We soon arrive at the throne room to be greeted by Gin and another guy with glasses over his eyes.

Kira, thank you for joining us.” Gin smirks his signature smile.

"Anytime Gin!” I walk up to him and give him a hug. “Let the party begin!” I smile as Gin opens the big door and ushers me in. I look around the room to see it is decorated like a big ball room.

Aizen pops up next to me and takes my hand, placing a soft kiss on the tips of my knuckles. “Kira.” Aizen bows which makes me blush and smile. “Please come join us.” Aizen gestures to a table with all the Espada.

Smiling, I walk over to the table with Aizen and take a seat next to Aizen. “Thank you for having me.” I bow my head in respect.

"My dear Espada, Kira will be joining us tonight. Now, let the feast begin!” Aizen claps his hands and food starts appearing.

People start eating and talking in hushed voices. “Kira, I have a request for you.” Aizen smiles at me with his head resting on his right hand.

I swallow my mouthful of wine. “What would that request be?” I ask.

"I would like for you to….fight my Espada.” Aizen smiles.

Oh shit. I knew this dinner wasn’t gonna be good.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the shrt chappy but I didnt have much time to type a chapter up so I quickly did one! i might be able to upload another chapter tonight or a longer one tomoro but i dont know yet. There probaly will be one tomorrow.

VOTE COMMENT FAN

~SexyChick13