Chapter 20: Assignment

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

I woke up, feeling sore all over. Opening my eyes, I saw Grimmjow laying next to me under the silk covers. Smiling, I lean over and peck his cheek and lay back down, remembering last night. Last night was…..interesting.

*FLASHBACK*

I felt myself being picked up and walked over to the bed, all the while kissing Grimmjow. We fell onto the bed, entangling ourselves with each other.

"Kira?” Grimmjow pulls his lips away from mine and looks at me.

"What’s wrong?” I ask confused.

"Nothing. Nut are you sure you wanna?” He asks.

I nod and place a kiss on his lips. “Yes.” I whisper and in that instant his lips are on mine again. The whole time we were together, I felt whole and everything felt right. Nothing was wrong in the world and Grimmjow was the only thing that mattered. Nothing else.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

We got really close that night, and I mean really close. Grimmjow stirred next to me and I was brought out of my memories. His fingers start tracing small designs along my abdomen, sending tingles and shocks all over my body. I shudder at the niceness of it and how it makes me feel.

"Good morning baby.” Grimmjow purrs, his voice laced with lust and passion.

"Morning.” I say back, turning over and laying on top of him, my thighs on either side of his stomach.

"In a god mood are we?” Grimmjow laughs, his hands rubbing my back and playing with my hair.

"Yup, ready for anything today!” I smile. “What are we going to do today?” I ask curiously, sitting up and straddling his abdomen.

Grimmjow puts his hands behind his head and rest on them. “Well, I have to go see Aizen in a little bit to see what mission he wants me to do and maybe if you ask nicely you can come.” Grimmjow smirks.

"Okie dokie. Let’s get dressed and head to see Aizen!” I shout happily, getting up and walking over to my wardrobe. I open the doors and grab my clothes. Today’s attire consisted of the normal white short shorts with black belt, black knee high suede high heel boots, white crop top that showed of my belly, white short leather jacket and black garter to hold my Zanpakuto.

I grab my clothes and start getting dressed, not caring that Grimmjow was watching with googly eyes. I finish getting dressed and walk over to Grimmjow, bending over to look him in the eyes.

“You should really stop drooling and close your mouth. You’ll catch flies if you don’t.” I tease before turning around and walking to my bathroom to do my makeup and my hair.

I grab my brush and start running it through my hair until it’s smooth. Once it is, I start applying makeup. Just a light coat of eyeliner and some mascara and I’m done. I walk back out into my room to see that Grimmjow is dressed and ready, waiting for me by the door.

Ready?” Grimmjow asks, opening the door and holding his hand out to me. I nod and walk over to him, placing my hand in his larger one. “Then let’s go.” Grimmjow picks me up and throws me on his back before speeding of to Aizen’s throne room.

We reach it in a matter of seconds. Grimmjow let’s me off his back and we walk up to the door to see Gin standing there.

Grimmjow, Kira, what brings you two here?” Gin asks.

I’m here to get my mission and Kira is here to get one to.” Grimmjow explains. Gin nods and opens the door, ushering us in. We walk in and towards the front.

Grimmjow, Kira how nice to see you.” Aizen says, his voice circling through the room.

Lord Aizen.” Grimmjow bows.

What brings you two here?” Aizen asks, resting his head on his hand.

“I am here for my mission for today, sir.” Grimmjow explains, his hands shoved into his pockets.

“And I am here to get a mission.” I exclaim happily.

“Wonderful. I have a mission you both can do. I would like you to go to the world of the living and keep an eye out for any Soul Reapers while Ulquiorra and Yammy collect something for me. You will leave immediately. Understood?” Aizen finishes and we nod. “Good now go.” He flicks his wrist and we leave.

Just as we leave the throne room I see Ulquiorra and Yammy just ahead. They walk over to us and we stand there. “I guess you will be joining us on this mission. We will leave right now.” Ulquiorra states before turning and walking to a room just down the hall. “Come along.

“Let’s go!” I smile and grab Grimmjow’s hand, running after Ulquiorra and Yammy.

I reach them and see the same black portal from when I first came here. Ulquiorra, Yammy, and Grimmjow step in and stand there, looking bored. “Hurry up Kira.” Ulquiorra says.

I shake my head and step into the portal, seeing it close and Las Noches disappear. Time to have some fun in the World of the Living.