Chapter 13: Trainer

Chapter 13: Trainer

I woke to something moving beneath me, Peeking an eye open, I saw my head was on Grimmjow’s chest. He was fast a sleep, his breathing steady. I smile and crawl upwards, hovering above his face.

“What are you doing?” Grimmjow mumbles.

“Holy shit. Your awake! I thought you were asleep!” My eyes widen in surprise.

“Nah, I woke up when you were hovering. Exactly what were you doing?” Grimmjow says, his eyes still closed.

“This.” I whisper, bringing my lips down and touching mine to his in a light kiss.

“See, I could get used to waking up like this.” Grimmjow finally opens his eyes and smirks at me.

“So could I.” I smile back. Grimmjow was in my bed because last night we got to know each other a little better. And we kinda made out a little, or a lot. But that was as far as we went. After making out for a while we watched a movie and then went to sleep. It was a nice night.

A knock sounded at the door, bringing me out of my thoughts. “Kira?” Someone I didn’t know says.

“One second!” I call back as I hastily pull on a pair of short shorts and a white crop top. “Yes?” I ask, opening the door to reveal a blonde haired Arrancar.

“Ms. Kira, your trainer for today while be waiting for you at the training grounds. He will be there in 30 minutes so don’t be late.” The Arrancar says.

“Who’s my trainer?” I ask.

“I don’t now miss. Just be there.” He says before turning and disappearing. I sigh and close the door and turn around to be caught in Grimmjow’s arms.

“Do you know who my trainer is?” I look up at him.

He just shakes his head. “No clue, but we better get you fed so you can go train. Come on, get dressed and let’s go.” Grimmjow says as he pulls on his short jacket over his bare chest.

‘Oh how I loved his flat chest. It’s so…yummy.’ I thought.

‘Your not the only one who like ‘em’ Fiera giggles.

‘Since when have you been so girly to giggle?’ I ask in disbelief.

‘Hey, don’t judge. Your more girly to so don’t judge me.’ Fiera smirks.

‘Sorry.’ I say sheepishly and I hear Fiera laugh.

I walk over to my wardrobe and pull out my small white leather jacket, white and black knee boots and slip them on before running a brush through my hair.

“Ready?” I hear Grimmjow ask from beside my door. I nod and walk over to him, letting him take my hand in his.

“Where are we eating?” I ask as we walk down the empty halls. Wow, it’s like you’re the only one hear since you barely see anyone in these halls.

“Cafeteria. The lower Arrancars will cook us something.” Grimmjow explains as we come to a single white door. Grimmjow pushes the door open and I am bombarded by smells of food. My stomach growls in happiness.

“Let’s eat. I’m starved.” I complain and walk over to a table with all sorts of foods. Grabbing a plate I start pilling food onto it until it’s full. Once it is I walk away and go sit at an empty table.

I am soon joined by three other Espada. “Hello Kira.” Luppi says joyfully.

“Hey Luppi, Hey Dyan.” I smile at them.

“Hey what about me?” I look behind me to see Stark looking hurt.

“Oh sorry. Hey Stark!” I smile happily as I jump up and give him a hug. He returns it before setting me back down onto my chair.

“What are you doing on this fine morning?” Dyan asks in a fake British accent.

“Just getting ready to go train with my anonymous trainer.” I sigh but soon perk up. “Hey do you guys know who my trainer is?”

They just shake there heads and my mood falls again. “Sorry Kira. Hey, how ‘bout after training you come by my room and we’ll have some sake? Sound good?” Dyan asks hopefully.

“Yeah sure. Now I have something to look forward to.” I smile and look at the clock on the wall. “Shit I better get going. Gotta get to the training grounds!” I rush up, dump my plate off and sprint to the throne room. I reach it and see Gin standing there. Perfect, just the guy I was looking for.

“GIN!” I shout as I reach him.

“Yes my lovely Kira?” He replies, the smile still on his face. Sheesh, does this guy ever stop smiling?

“Where are the training grounds?” I ask in rush.

“Just keep going straight and you’ll come to a pair of doors. It’s past those doors. See ya later Kira!” Gin yells from behind me as I take off running in the direction of the training grounds.

I make it there with a minute to spare and burst through the doors just as I double over trying to catch my breath.

“Kira, you’re here.” Someone’s voice says from in front of me

.

I look up to see the person I so didn’t want training me. One of the strongest Espada. I’m gonna die training for sure.

“Ulquiorra.”