Chapter 23: I promise

I feel something move beside me causing me to wake up. My whole front side felt warm and also a spot on my back. What was going on? And who was beside me?

'I don’t know who it is. I can’t read them.’ Fiera whispered.

"Neither can I.’ I say back. Hmm, who is it? I don’t wanna open my eyes but I do. Ugh, it’s so complicated.

Out of pure curiosity, my eyes start opening, one at a time. My breath catches in my throat when I see the person staring at me, a blank look on there face. “Good morning.” Ulquiorra says.

'Why am I with Ulquiorra?!’ I start to panic. What happened last night?!

"Um, good morning. Uh, why am I in your room?” I ask stupidly.

"I found you asleep in here when I came back from the meeting. I really should be asking you why you’re in my room.” Ulquiorra states, a slight frown on his face.

"Oh yeah, um, I was walking and not paying attention and I kinda just wandered in here not knowing it. And now where here.” I shrug, Ulquiorra’s arm still around me. I nod down at his arm and his eyes widen, his arm retracting.

"You were shivering so I tried to warm you up and I guess I fell asleep.” Ulquiorra says, getting up out of bed. I sit up and follow him off the bed.

"I see, well I better get to my room. Goodbye Ulquiorra.” I say rushed as I scamper out of the room and down the hall. I book it back to my room, running inside and pulling out new clothes.

Quickly, I tried to pull my shorts on as fast as I could but it wasn’t fast enough. I had to fight today, and I didn’t know who. I slip on my shirt and jacket, shove my Zanpakuto into the garter on my leg, pull on my boots and walk to the door.

I open it and step outside, only to be caught in someone’s arms. Looking up, I saw a smirking Grimmjow. “Can’t get enough of me can you?” Grimmjow joked, his smirk lighting his face up.

"Psh, what are you talking about?” I tease, snuggling into his arms. “Let’s get going, I’m pumped up for my fight!” I shout happily, taking Grimmjow’s hand and start skipping down the hall to where my last fight was held.

"Do you know who you want to fight today?” Grimmjow asks as we near the battle field.

I turn and nod eagerly, a hint of deviousness and determination in my eyes. “Yup!” I say popping the ‘P’.

"Who?” Grimmjow asks, pushing the door open and letting me enter with him following.

I look up ahead and see who I wanted to fight, and win against. “Dyan.” I say, my voice strong. “I will fight him, and I will win.” I say evilly as I walk up to a waiting Aizen.

"Ready my dear?” Aizen asks and I nod. “Who today?” I look around, walk closer to Aizen, standing up on my tip-toes so I was close to his ear.