Chapter 5: Revealed

*EDITED*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5: Revealed

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

“Are you serious?” I ask incredulously, raising an eyebrow at Kisuke. He just shrugged and sipped his tea slowly.

“I mean it like I said it. I need you to start exterminating the hollows that appear around Karakura town from now on.” Kisuke explains again.

“Isn’t that Ichigo’s job?” I ask.

“He has other things to do right now so it will now be yours.” Kisuke states before pulling out his cell phone. “Oh, look. One just appeared by your house! Better get to it before it causes damage.”

Standing up, I turn and walk towards the shop exit. “Bye, Kisuke!” I shout as I am leaving.

Once I was outside, I swipe my hand across my face. I feel my reiatsu being channelled into my face to form my hollow mask. A few seconds later, it is finished forming. Spinning around, I jump onto the nearest buildings roof and begin flash stepping towards the hollows location.

I reach the street where my house is located and see that it was completely empty. Now, where is the bastard?

“Little hollow, come out, come out wherever you are!” I sing as I bounce around in the sky.

Moments later, a skull shattering howl rings through the air behind me. I turn around and feel myself smirking when I see a giant hollow standing before me.

“Well, you aren’t so little after all.” I giggle as I pull my Zanpakto from it’s sheath on my thigh.

The hollow growls at me and I growl back, just to provoke it. Finally getting fed up with my taunting, I jumps towards me with it’s large hands swiping at me.

I swiftly jump above it and land on it’s back. Noticing I was there, it starts thrashing around to try and fling me off. I run up it’s spine and jam my dagger into it’s skull.

With one more final fling of it’s head, I pull my dagger all the way down the length of it’s head; killing it.

It quickly turns to a black ash and disintegrates into the air, going back to where it came from. I float back down to the sky floor and sheath my dagger.

I start to walk in the direction of my house when I feel an unfamiliar spiritual pressure behind me. Whipping around, I come face to face with an Espada.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

“Hello beautiful.” The Espada greets, sending me a wink and a bright smile.

“Who are you?” I ask as my hand hovers over my weapon.

“Oh, where are my manners! I am Luppi.” He smiles once again. “And I presume you are the dear Kira.”

“What do you care?” I snap.

Luppi just laughs and shrugs. “Nothing right now.” Then he disappears. “But later, I will need you.” He says from behind me. I try to jump away but he catches me around the waist and pulls me back.

“What does that mean?” I question as I pull out of his arms.

“It means… I can’t tell you yet.” Luppi grins mischievously. “You will see me again soon though. Goodbye for now, my sweet Kira. I really hope that he brings you home quickly.” Luppi smirks before turning and walking into a black hole.

“Who is ‘he’?” I shout, but he was already gone.

Sighing in defeat, I turn around to see a blob in the distance, standing motionless in the sky.

Blue.

There was only one person I knew with blue hair.

But it couldn’t be. He couldn’t be one of us, so that would only leave one option. Espada.

Not wanting to be left with assumptions, I flash step over towards him. A sob almost escapes my lips when I confirm it was Grimmjow. Please, don’t let him be the one thing I am supposed to kill.

“Grimmjow?” I choke out, my voice cracking with fear.

“Huh?” Grimmjow turns around. My eyes widen at the sight of his face; his right cheek was adorned with a white jaw bone.

No, this can’t be possible. Grimmjow couldn’t be an Espada. He just couldn’t.

“Kira…” Grimmjow says slowly, his eyes fixing on mine.

“How?” The word slips out quietly.

Grimmjow sighs and runs a hand through his hair. “You’re not that much different than me.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I growl softly.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Grimmjow counters.

“I… I couldn’t.” I whisper before running off in the opposite direction.