Chapter 38: Surprise visit

*Ren’s P.o.V.*

Walking around the human world was getting boring. I’ve searched everywhere and I haven’t found a trace of Them, or Kira. Maybe, she left to the Soul Society, or worse, Hueco Mundo.

I better ask someone if they’ve seen her before I decide on what to do. Looking around, I saw I was outside the high school. A smirk crawled onto my face as I made my way to the front gates. I close my eyes and stuff my hands in my pockets as I search for the person I need.

My eyes jolt open and I sprint off in the direction of the person. I find the window of the classroom I need and jump through, landing inside the window.

Looking around, I see people starring at me. My smirk increases as I push my hands into my pockets and walk over to the my target. “Hello Ichigo.” I say, sitting down on a desk top in front of him.

Ichigo looks up and stares at me before raising an eyebrow. “Who are you?” Ichigo asks.

“Ren Hiraki.” I state as I prop one of my legs up on the desk chair. From the far side of the room, a huddle of girls were pointing and gawking at me while giggling. I wink quickly at them before turning back to Ichigo.

“Hiraki? As in Kira?” Ichigo asks, still not getting the bigger picture.

“Yes, my sister. Now, no more questions. Just answers.” I say, fixing my glare on him. “Where’s my sister?” I ask menacingly.

Ichigo looks up at me shocked. “I.. uh.. don’t know where she is. Last is saw her was a week or so ago. Why? What’s happened?” Ichigo asks, his full attention now on me.

“Nothing…yet. But she’s missing and I have no idea where she is. I’ve searched everywhere in the human world. So I thought you might know where she is.” I explain. “Guess I was wrong.”

“Hold on. She’s missing? Are you sure?” Ichigo asks, leaning back in his chair. “I don’t know where she would be then. Let me ask.” Ichigo gets up out of his chair and walks over to a group.

A few minutes later, Ichigo motions me to come over. Pushing myself off the desk, I walk over to the group. “Well?” I ask impatiently.

“Rukia said she last saw her at the party. Renji says she’s not in the Soul Society, so there’s only one place she can be.” Ichigo says as he runs a hand through his hair.

“Hueco Mundo.” I mutter darkly. “I gotta go there then.”

“What? No, we’re going with you. Besides, we have a friend there to that we need to save, so it’s worth the trip. We leave tonight.” Ichigo explains to us. I sigh before nodding my agreement. “Ren, meet us at Kisuke’s shop tonight at midnight.” Ichigo says.

Nodding, I turn to leave. “Sure. See ya later.” I mumble before jumping out the window I came in.

Guess I’ll be going to Hueco Mundo.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

I roll over in bed to feel coldness. Flipping onto my back, I look up at the ceiling. Why did I feel so many different feelings, for so many different people? Couldn’t I just be normal and like one person? Not three?

‘It will all work out. I promise.’ Fiera assures me. I groan and reach over to the nightstand where my phone was. Clicking it on, I saw I had three messages.

The first one was from Ren. It read:

‘Where are you? Text me back. Please. I’m staying in the human world.’

I finish reading it before deleting it. Clicking the next message, I saw it was from Toshiro.

‘I’ll see you later. Urgent business to attend to. Love, Shiro.’

I scroll over the delete button and click it before moving onto the next message. Even before clicking it, I stop and look at the name of who sent it. Grimmjow. Should I answer it? Screw it. Clicking it, I read the message.

‘Call me. We need to talk.’

Sighing, I click delete and place my phone next to me. I go back to staring at the ceiling for a few minutes before I pick my phone up again and dial Grimmjow’s number.

Holding the phone up to my ear, I wait for him to answer. It rings a few times before it beeps and Grimmjow’s voice carries through.

“Hello?” Grimmjow’s gruff voice echoes through the phone.

“You wanted to talk, so talk.” I mutter as I scoot up in bed so I was leaning on the head board.

“Kira.” Grimmjow says, his voice full of surprise. “When are you coming back?”

“In a couple days.” I answer, my voice emotionless.

“Ok good. I miss you.” Grimmjow says.

“Don’t. Like I said, I’m not being with you until you can decide what you want.” I state.

I hear Grimmjow sigh loudly and the sound of a door slamming. “I have decided.” Grimmjow replies.

“Good. You can tell me your choice when I return.” I finish before hitting the end call button and putting the phone down. Just as I am about to lay back down in bed, the bedroom door bursts open and in comes Toshiro.

“What’s going on?” I ask, sitting up and now fully alert.

“Get dressed. We have a problem. Meet me at Sokyoku Hill. Be quick.” Toshiro orders before flash stepping away. What’s going on?

Flying out of bed, I get dressed and grab my Zanpakuto, slipping her into the garter on my leg before sonidoing to Sokyoku Hill. I get there in about three minutes to see all of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads there, lieutenants, captains and squad members.

Stopping, I slowly walk up to the group to see all their swords raised and the captains and lieutenants at the front. I push my way through until I am behind Toshiro. “What’s going on?” I ask as I push my through only to fall on the ground.

I climb off the ground with my head down and brush myself off. After I was done, I look up to see someone I wouldn’t have expected.

“Kira, my dear. It’s time to go home now.”

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

A/N: Who do you think has come to take Kira back? And to where? Lemme know and I'll see who guesses the closest to the right answer. Whoever guesses closest will have the next chapter  dedicated to them! Have fun!

comment vote fan

~SexyChcik13