Chapter 6: Telling the truth

*EDITED*

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6: Telling the truth

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

I tried to run as fast as I could, but Grimmjow was just as fast. Just when I thought I had finally lost him, a hand clamps around my wrist and pulls me back.

Turning my head back, I see Grimmjow staring angrily at me. “Quit running.” He snaps as his grip on my wrist tightens.

“No.” Shaking my head, I rip my hand away and slip out of his grip. Taking off in the other direction, I try and get as far away as possible.

I quickly round a corner, only to run smack dab into something, falling backwards. Once I had regained my balance, I look up to see Grimmjow scowling down at me.

“Would you stop running and just come with me?”

“Why?” I reply as I take gulps of air, regaining my breath.

“Why? Because I need to ask you some questions, that’s why.” He huffs, fixing his steely gaze on me. “Now, come on.”

I stand up and place my hands on my hips defiantly. “No. Piss off and leave me alone.” With that, I turn around and begin walking away.

As I walk off, I hear Grimmjow mutter something under his breath before a swish of air sounds behind me. I go to take off again but an arm slips around my waist and lifts me off the ground.

Before I can register what was happening, I am thrown over Grimmjow’s shoulder and he is sonidoing away to wherever.

“What the hell?” I shout, pounding my fists on his back.

“You wouldn’t have come, so I had to take you by force.” He states. I am about to say something, and Grimmjow must have sensed this, for he lets out a big sigh. “Just shut up already.”

I let out a huff of my own and clamp my mouth shut.

“Stupid men.” It barely comes out above a whisper but Grimmjow hears.

“Stupid women.”

~~~~~~~~~

When I was finally put down on the ground again, we were standing in Grimmjow’s bedroom. My eyes quickly scan across the room before landing on the door. If I could just be quick enough I could slip past him and get out of here.

The sound of Grimmjow snorting breaks me from my thoughts. “You’re not going anywhere, so just sit your ass down and start talking.” He states, his finger pointing in the direction of the bed.

With a glare being sent his way, I trudge over to the bed and take a seat, folding my hands in my lap. “What do you need to know?” I ask, looking down.

Grimmjow takes a moment to reply, but when he does his voice is calmer than before. “What are you?”

This causes me to lift my head, meeting my eyes with Grimmjow’s. “I’m a Visored.” Grimmjow just looks at me, confusion filling his eyes. “I’m kind of like you, except I was a Shinigami first, and then my inner Hollow took over.”

“Then shouldn’t you be a hollow and not what you are?”

Shaking my head, I start playing with the edge of my sweater. “Back then, I wasn’t what you would call normal. I died right after I was born, but then I came back.”