Chapter 7: Say Goodbye, Say Hello

*EDITED*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7: Say goodbye, say hello

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

Standing outside Ichigo’s house, I knock twice and wait for the door to open. After waiting a few seconds, the door opens and reveals someone other than Ichigo.

“Kira! How good to see you.” Isshin smiles at me, opening the door wider.

“Hey, is Ichigo home?” I ask, shoving my hands in my jacket pockets.

He nods and steps aside, allowing me to enter the house. “He’s in his room.” I nod my thanks and head up the stairs, knocking on his door softly.

“Go away, Yuzu!” Ichigo’s shouts through the door. I let out a little laugh and open the door, closing it softly behind me. “I thought I told you to go away.” He states calmly from his spot on his bed.

“It’s me, ass hat.” I reply as I walk over to his bed. Ichigo finally opens his eyes and looks over at me.

“Oh, hey. What are you doing here?” I just shrug and move his legs over so I could sit down.

“Just thought I’d come and visit before I left.” Ichigo doesn’t reply and just looks over at me with a confused look. “I’m going out of town for a few days.”

Ichigo nods and sits up fully before standing and walking to the other side of the room. “Why?”

“I need a break from everything that’s going on around here. It’s just way to much right now.” I mumble, standing up as well.

“But you can’t just leave. We need you here…. I need you here.” Ichigo replies as he grabs my shoulder and pulls me in for a hug.

“I know, but you’ll all be fine without me here. It’s not like I’m leaving forever.” Once those words were out of my mouth, I instantly regretted them, knowing I may never return here; at least not the way I am now.

“Well, since you’re so adamant on this, I guess I can’t stop you.” Ichigo sighs loudly, gives one final squeeze, and then releases me. “I’ll see you soon though, right?”

“Of course.” Flashing him a final smile, I walk over to his window, slide it open and jump out.

Taking one last look up at Ichigo who was now standing in the window, I wave and mutter a soft goodbye before taking off down the road.

~~~~~~~~~~

Pushing the door open, I walk inside and head to where I heard voices. “I’m back. Now, let’s get a move on.” I hiss, my eyes fixing into a glare on Ulquiorra.

“Wonderful, sit.” Ulquiorra orders.

“Maybe I want to stand.” I retort, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning against the wall.

“Sassiness will get you no where, except maybe dead.” I just laugh and smirk over at him.

“Sassiness is my middle name, so ya better get used to it, sweet stuff.” Ulquiorra just shakes his head and stares indifferently at me. “What? Have you never heard of a little thing called sarcasm?”

“I’m warning you girl, you’ll end up dead.” Grimmjow pipes in from his spot across the room.

“He can try, it just might not work.” Just as the last words slip from my mouth, I feel a hand clasp around my neck, pinning me forcefully to the wall.