Chapter 42: Complications

*Ren’s P.o.V.*

Why was this place so fucking big?! Like seriously, they don’t need this big of place. People can get lost. About ten minutes ago, we all split up to cover more ground. Worst idea….ever.

“Fuck, I’m so lost.” I mutter to myself just as I bump into someone. Looking down, I see a little girl with green hair and a hollow mask with flames on it.

“Who are you?” She asks, cocking her head to the side, a smirk plastered on her face.

I stop moving and look at her. “Kira’s brother. Who are you?” I ask, crossing my arms impatiently.

“Lillynette. Friend of Kira’s.” Lillynette smirks at me. “Piece of advice, keep to the smaller hallways. The bigger ones have Arrancars and Espada searching for you so they can kill you.” Lillynette smirks before disappearing.

Well, ok then. I shrug and continue running down the hallways, keeping Lillynette’s advice in mind. If it would help me find my sister, I would trust an Arrancar.

I continue running until I come to a dark hallway entrance. Stopping, I turn down the hallway and run through it until I come to a big dark, blue and black room with huge pillars. What the fuck? Am I lost?

“Hello, Ren.” A voice sounds from behind me.

Whipping around, I unsheathe my Zanpakuto and hold it in the direction of the voice. “Who are you, and how do you know who I am?” I ask, my voice sharp.

I try and focus my sight on the dark corner to see if I could see anything but there was nothing. Just shadows. A moment later someone steps out of the shadows. It was an Espada.

“Who are you?” I ask, still pointing my Zanpakuto at the person.

He just shrugs and walks over to me and brushes my sword away. “I am not here to hurt you. Just to deliver a message, from Lord Aizen.” The Espada pauses before looking towards a door to the right then back at me. “You can not take Kira. Not until after the battle. Maybe not even after that. But, if you would like you could stay here where you could be with your sister. But you would have to work for Lord Aizen and obey him. If you decide to accept this offer, please come by the throne room. It will be easy to find. Goodbye Ren.” He says before disappearing through the door he was looking at.

Would that be a wise choice? Staying here with my sister? Or leaving her and never seeing her again?

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

*Ulquiorra’s P.o.V.*

Walking back to Kira’s room, I thought about what I just did. I told Ren about the offer Aizen had made for him, and I think that he will say yes, considering he would be able to see his sister.

Reaching Kira’s room, I push the door open to see her laying on the couch. “Hey Ulqui.” Kira sits up and smiles at me.

I nod at her and walk over to the couch, sitting next to her. “I just saw your brother.” I state as I look Kira in the eyes.

Her expression goes from blank to worried. “Is he okay?” She asks, her eyes clouded with worry.

I nod and push her down on the couch so I was now laying over top of her. “Kira, he’s fine.” I mumble, my finger pressed against her lips. “Don’t worry about him. Let’s just worry about now.” I say to her as I remove my finger from her lips and lower my head down until my lips were just mere inches from hers.

“Fine, I’ll stop worrying.” Kira whispers her eyes flickering from my eyes to my lips and back again.

“Good.” I whisper back as I close the distance and place my lips on hers, kissing her softly. My right hand snakes around her neck and through her hair while my left moves down to her hip and rests there, rubbing up and down her sides.

“Ulqui…” Kira moans through the kiss, her hands snaking through my hair. I start to pull away but Kira pulls me back down.

“Kira….wait.” I say, pulling up from her tempting lips. She props herself up with her elbows and stares at me.

“What is it?” She asks, her face turning to concern.

“Are you still with Grimmjow?” I ask her, my face serious. I had to know before I did anything else with her. I couldn’t have Grimmjow trying to rip my head off.

“No, he made a mistake and I haven’t forgave him yet. So, no I am not.” Kira explains, her head bowed down.

I nod and place two fingers under her chin, tilting it up. “Perfect.” I say before touching my lips with hers.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

I hate guys. No joke, I hate them. They make you feel things that make you happy, sad, angry and depressed and you can’t stop hating them and loving them. Stupid hormones, never know when to quit.

I was laying in my bed now, thinking about all the guy issues in my life. It was so confusing. I was in love with three guys but I couldn’t have all of them. One of them was Grimmjow.

Grimmjow. Now he was amazing. He was sexy and kind, charming and cocky, a smart-ass but still cared about me. He makes me feel things no one else ever has. He makes me feel pretty, wanted and appreciated. I loved him.

Then there was Ulquiorra.

Ulquiorra. He was so…hot. He had the emo, quit but still deadly aura to him which made me want him more. His kindness towards me made butterflies appear in my stomach and drive me crazy. He was quiet, sweet, gentle, caring and amazing. He knew how I liked to be treated and I loved him for it.

Then there was Toshiro.

Toshiro. I’ve known him since I became a Soul Reaper and when we met, I knew that I wanted him. He’s sweet, caring, romantic and happy. He knows how to make me feel happy and how to cheer me up. He was the first person I loved, or let alone talked to, after I killed my parents and family. He helped me through it and saved me from going into the dark. He was the one I wanted.

All three of them, I loved. They all loved me to. But the problem was, I could only have one of them and I couldn’t choose which one I wanted.

Toshiro, Ulquiorra or Grimmjow. Who would I end up with? And would it be the right choice? I didn’t know which to follow.

My head? Or my heart?

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

A/N: Who do you guys think Kira should be with? Lemme know! I wanna see who you guys think she will end up with! The more you vote and comment, the more I'l upload!

Keep on reading!

Comment

Vote

Fan

~SexyChick13