Chapter 15: Bring me back

*Grimmjow’s P.o.V.*

I was walking back to my room after talking to Aizen when I felt an immense pressure burst out of no where.

"Kira.” My eyes widen in surprise.

Something must be wrong if her power is this high. It’s almost suffocating me even though I’m so far away. Damn she must be strong.

'We have to go see what’s happening.’ My panther informs me.

'I know.’ I growl back before sprinting of in the direction of the training fields. I turn down the hallway of the training grounds and run smack into someone.

"Whatch where you going.” I growl at the person.

"Sorry Grimmjow. Why are you in a hurry?” Dyan asks.

"Kira.” I manage to say before I’m off running again. I hear Dyan’s footfalls behind me as we come closer to the doors.

Once I reach the door I pummel them open and barge in side only to be smacked with a huge spiritual pressure.

I look around the field but only see clouds of smoke.

Am I to late? My question is answered when Ulquiorra jumps out of the smoke, sword in hand and in a defensive position. Soon after Kira comes out, a full hollow mask covering her face.

Her mask was beautiful but evil at the same time. It was completely white like most hollow masks but it had red designs that came from the corners of her eyes that were swirling on it. The part covering her mouth was shaped like fangs of a cat. The top of the mask still had the panther ears and the white choker was still around her neck. Her mask actually made her look more beautiful and terrifying than she usually was.

Kira walks slowly up to Ulquiorra, her black and gold eyes glistening with the intent to kill. A evil smile was spread across her lips, her fangs visible to the world.

"We have to stop this before she kills him.” Dyan whispers from beside me. I look at him and nod before turning back to Kira and Ulquiorra.

"You get Ulquiorra and I’ll try and stop Kira. Go now!” I shot at him before I sonidoed over to where Kira was.

"Kira.” I whisper to her. She spins around and looks at me, a look of confusion on her face.

Her eyes start to regain some of the white but as soon as it came it was gone and look of pure killer regained her features.

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

Ulquiorra’s sword comes down and contacts with my right arm but the wound heals immediately.

Ulquiorra looks shocked as he jumps away and out of the smoke. Oh how I loved a good chase.

Smiling, I walk out of the smoke after him and see him off in the distance a little ways with his sword ready in a defensive position. Perfect prey.

'I have to stop!’ I shout in my mind as I try and battle Fiera to drop her control over me.

I wait for her to reply but no answer comes. I guess the hollow part of Fiera has taken her over too.

Damn, were both in trouble. My mouth turns up into a smile as I walk closer to Ulquiorra.

I feel two other presences enter the training grounds but I am to focused on Ulquiorra to see who the are.

As I get closer to Ulquiorra I see Dyan appear behind him and then leave with him. What’s going on?

"Kira.” Someone says from behind me. I whip around to see Grimmjow there, a look of concern and worry on his face.

‘I have to stop, I must stop. I don’t want him seeing me like this!’

I feel my eyes start to change back to normal and Fiera starts to lose control but it all stops and I am once again powerless.

Grimmjow’s eyes widen in surprise and he takes a step back. “Please come back Kira.” Grimmjow whispers as he comes closer to me.

'Come back.’ His words repeat in my mind over and over again.

"Help me.” I whisper back before I am lost. Grimmjow’s hand reaches out and touches my cheek, lightly caressing it. I lean into his hand, relishing in the moment.

"Come back.” Grimmjow whispers and I feel myself gain complete control over my body.

I reach up my hand and swipe it over my face, my mask dissolving into my hand. My eyes slowly turn back to there normal red and I feel Fiera reside back into my inner world.

"Thank you.” I whisper before I completely collapse into his arms.

*Grimmjow’s P.o.V.*

“Thank you.” Kira whispers before she collapses into my arms.

‘Is she dead? No she can’t be. I won’t allow her to be dead.’ I think to myself as I sonido back to Las Noches and down the halls to Aizen’s throne room.

‘She’s not dead Grimmjow. I can still feel her spiritual pressure but it’s faint. We better hurry.’ My panther says, a hint of worry in his voice.

I nod, finally reaching Aizen’s throne room. “Grimmjow!” I shout hastily.

“Enter.” Aizen says and I burst through the door, Kira in my arms. Aizen’s eyes went wide when he saw Kira. “What happened Grimmjow?” Anger was evident in his voice.

“Ulquiorra and Kira got into a fight. Kira’s hollow took over but I brought her back to human form. Then she passed out and I don’t know what’s wrong with her now.” I explain in one breath.

“Szayel, take her to the infirmary and make sure she’s alive. Report to me once you know. Grimmjow, go with him.” Aizen instructs and we rush out of the room towards the infirmary.

Kira, please be alive.