Chapter 35: War plans

Walking into the throne room, I kept replaying what Ulquiorra said to me. For some reason, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Even if I tried. Ulquiorra walks away from me and over to the side of the room with the other Espada. I start heading for my usual spot but Aizen stops me.

“Kira, can you please come sit by me?” Aizen orders, his chin resting in the palm of his right hand as he smirks at me.

Nodding, I change direction and head for Aizen. On my way I pass Gin, who gives me a bright devious grin. I climb up and sit next to him, my eyes fixated on the door I just came through.

“As you know Kira, I said I would be making you an Espada when you return.” Aizen says into my ear. I shiver involuntary as his breath hits my neck.

“Yes, I am aware of that. Are you not going to now?” I ask, turning so I could look at him.

Aizen laughs and shakes his head. “No, I still am. Just not at this moment. Preferably after the battle that will be happening in two weeks time.” Aizen explains, his smirk never faltering.

I nod and turn to face the room, looking over at everyone. “Of course sir.”

Aizen smiles and turns to look at the room, clearing his throat to gain full attention. “My dear Espada, as you all may know, there will be a war between the Soul Society and us. I would like all of you to prepare and train. The battle will be in two weeks and I want all of you at your strongest when that time comes.” Aizen speaks, his voice loud and commanding.

Murmurs of agreement echo throughout the room. “Kira, I would like you to train as well. I will assign you a new trainer each day so you can practice different abilities and fight against different opponent.” Aizen says to me. I nod my head in response.

“All of your training will start tomorrow. Be prepared.” Aizen says before getting up off his throne and walking down the stairs to the main floor. “Your dismissed.” Aizen says, before walking out of the room with Gin and Kaname in tow.

I sigh before hopping off the throne floor and down to the main one, landing in a crouched stance. Pushing myself off the ground, I see Ulquiorra standing there.

“Hey.” I half smile at him as we start walking out the door.

“Hi.” Ulquiorra replies, his face seeming sad. I shrug and continue walking.

“What’s up?” I ask, hoping Ulquiorra would actually have a real conversation with me.

“Nothing. Aizen has a mission for you.” Ulquiorra states.

“What is it?”

“He wants you to go into the Soul Society and keep a watch over the captains and squads. You leave tonight. You will be gone for three days. Can you accomplish this?” Ulquiorra asks as he looks over at me.

Could I do that? Spying on my old squad and old friends? I could get caught and everything could go wrong. But at the same time, it was the perfect plan. The next word to come out of my mouth surprised me.

“Yes.”

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry its so short, i was rushed and i wanted to get a chapter up. There will hopefully be one up tomorrow or saturday but i am not sure. I'm going to see Breaking Dawn on Friday or Saturday! So excited! Any of you guys like the twilight series? If so, what team are you? Team Edward, Team Jacob, or my favorite; Team Emmett? Hoep you guys liked this extremely short chapter!

comment vote and fan! and keep reading!

Love you all! <3

~SexyChick13