Chapter 24: Ghosts

Chapter 24: Ghosts

Grimmjow had just left my room when a knock came from my bedroom door. Groaning, I tried to get up but was to tired to move.

“Come in.” I call, rolling over in bed so I could see the door.

The door slowly creaked open and someone stepped in. “Hello Kira.” Ulquiorra says, his voice quiet.

"Hey, what’s up Ulquiorra?” I ask, moving my hands behind my head for support.

"I just wanted to see you.” Ulquiorra says as he walks over to my couch and sits down.

"Oh, I see. Umm, why would you want to see me?” I question, raising an eyebrow.

"You make me feel. When I’m around you I feel stuff, emotions. I don’t know why but I do and I wanted to see if I could feel it again or if it was just a one time offer.” Ulquiorra frowns, his green eyes dropping to the floor.

I just nod, not knowing what to say to that. Does he really like me? Ulquiorra is the most emotionless person ever and I am the only one to make him feel emotions? This is so complicated.

'Don’t do anything okay? Your with Grimmjow and if you did something with Ulquiorra you would crush Grimmjow. Who knows what he would do.’ Fiera whispers, her voice cautious.

"Can I try something?” Ulquiorra breaks the awkward silence. I nod, get up and walk over to him; taking a seat next to him. “I’ve never done this but I want to see what it is like.” Ulquiorra explains, his head leaning into mine.

I just sit there, unable to move in fear of something bad happening. Ulquiorra’s face get closer to mine before his lips touch mine softly. His lips were smooth and cold, but warm and soft at the same time. As if on instinct, I start kissing him back, unable to stop myself.

Ulquiorra breaks the kiss and sits back, a blank expression on his face. “And?” I ask, sitting back on the couch.

"I felt again. It was a warm feeling, in my stomach. What is it?” Ulquiorra asks, his lips now shaped as a frown.

"Happiness, and nervousness. It’s normal to feel those things.” I explain. Ulquiorra nods and stands up. “Where are you going?” I ask.

"I am supposed to go see Aizen. Goodbye Kira.” Ulquiorra walks over to the door, opens it, walks out and shuts it behind him leaving me alone.

Why is it that every guy is trying to get me? First Grimmjow, then Dyan and now Ulquiorra. Even Nnoitra tried when I first got here. God this is so confusing. I am officially taking a break from men. They cause to much grief.

'Kira, there is someone in the room with you.’ Fiera alerts me. My eyes widen and I look around the room, examining ever inch but find no one. I turn back around to face the door and see Dyan standing there.

"Dyan?” I stutter, backing up on the couch which causes me to fall off of it.

"Hello my lovely Kira.” Dyan smiles at me as he walks over to me.

"How can you be here? Y-your dead. I killed you. How?” I manage to rasp out as Dyan crouches down next to me.

"Yes I’m dead. Yes you killed me, which kind of hurt by the way.” Dyan winces but his smile soon returns to his face. “I’m a ghost, and the best part about it all is I have been assigned to haunt you and protect you. Fun isn’t it?” Dyan smirks.

"Your protecting me?” I ask, unconvinced.

"Yup, when ever you need help I can lend you my powers and what not. But my favorite part about this all is where I get to haunt you. It’s gonna be fun. But I gotta get going, so I’ll see you around Kira. Bye bye!” Dyan smiles before he disappears.

Did I just dream that all or was it real? Either way, I am totally creeped out. I close my eyes tightly, hoping I’ll wake up and find out it was all a dream. I open my eyes and see I was still on the floor. Damn it!

‘Kira it wasn’t a dream.’ Fiera says.

‘How do you know?’ I ask.

‘Because he’s in here, with me.’