O N E

(Flashback)

-Sena 6 years old-

"Mom! No!!!!!" I laughed when Eomma tickled me and Syu Oppa joined her too. Soon Appa joined too. And we laughed happily at the beach.

We heard a baby crying and we saw our 2 years old brother, Daehan, got taken away with a van.

There's two men came in charge to dad to fight him while the van drove away.

"You douchebag!" Appa punched one of the men and kicked him where the sun don't shine.

Eomma grabbed the other men and kicked him in the stomach and punched his face till he's bleeding.

The two men groaned in pain and tried to kick eomma but failed when Appa stomped at their stomach.

"NOW tell me where the hell you're going to take my son to pigs" Appa said and the mens just smirked and said

"No. It's an order."

"Where?!"

Eomma screamed in frustration. "Min Jaejong, Min Boa, I will burn your son alive." The mens laughed weakly.

"Im Jaejin. THIS IS ALL IM JAEJIN'S WORKS RIGHT?!" Appa screamed.

Me and Syu Oppa were just too shocked to even realize what's happening. All of this happened so sudden.

"Well then I will burn your skin alive if you won't tell us where they took my nephew." I look where the voice came from and saw

"UNCLE JUNSU!" I screamed and smiled to him. Uncle junsu smiled back and turn his attention to the mens back.

The mens face turns paled instantly by my uncle's voice. Appa and eomma smirked.

Syu Oppa just hugged me and whispered everyhing's gonna be okay to me. We just watched how our parents and Uncle Junsu finally success to made them told where Daehan is.

(After a few weeks)

We didn't found where daehan is. Turn out we were got lied but is still searching for him throughfully.

"EOMMA I'M HOME" I yelled when I open our house door.

But strangely the house is awfully quiet without syu's oppa voice and Appa's too. I ran to syu oppa's room and saw his room were a mess like really real mess.

I felt like something's wrong. I ran too eomma and appa's room and found the same thing happened to them.

I saw some light under appa's table, picked it up and it's eomma's phone. But it is at the recording voice app.

I opened the most recent voice record and it was three hours before i came back home. I opened it.

"Sena? It's me your mom, Boa. Listen here princess. No matter what happen go to your Uncle Junsu or called him anything. Eomma, appa and syu oppa will go somewhere for a while, is that okay? "ARGH DON'T TOUCH MY SON" "APPA!!" "IM JAEJIN YOU BASTARD"
Now I want you and your Uncle Junsu to go far far away from here okay? You heard me right? Don't worry we will comeback someday to you"

(Flashback end)

"Im Jaejin"

I know he is the one who's behind all of this. I wonder what he want. I will find you. That's my promise.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! This is my first fanfic! There will be a lot of plot twist! Hehe.

I will updating daily. If I'm not, that means I'm busy with school 🙈💕

So do support my first fanfic! Thank you! 😆