F O R T Y F I V E

S.Coups pov

I clasped my hands in nervous. I took a mervous breath. I fix my ear mic in nervous. I practice my rap in nervous.

Everything I do is defines nervous.

Today is my debut stage. Seventeen's debut stage. Today we're going to do our debut stage.

I peeked from behind the stage to search for Jae In but she's not there.

'Where is she when I need her?'

"Choi SeungCheol calm down calm down calm the fuck down huh."

"Hyung..."

I look beside me and saw Jisoo with his holy water. I groaned. I took the bottle from him and drink it as he walk away.

I look at my phone expecting to receive a message from her. But nothing. I sighed for the umpteenth time today.

I'll be sad if she's not gonna make it on my debut day.

I'm worried about her. Lately, she wore make up when she meet me. I know why but I didn't ask her about it.

I know she wore make up to hide her bruise face. I can see it. I can say she's bad at wearing make up.

Everytime I would want ask her, she would change the subject to another topic that will make me interest. Stupid me yeah.

She got into a lot of fight. I knew about it because last time I spy on her with Jeonghan and Woozi.

She was fighting with a group of mens. She's a lot stronger than anyone else. I'm wondering why is she got into a fight.

The mens were buffed compared to her. I almost can't recognize her with her clothing.

I spy on her because I was curious and worried. For the past two weeks, She keep coming back with bruises and swollen body but she keep denied it.

She said she fall. I don't know fall in love with me could be that hurt. *shrugged*

I peeked from behind the stage again.

"Uwahhh! Dino-yah!" I called out.

"Ne hyung?"

"Look! There's a lot of fans!"

We looked at each other and cheered in glee. We hugged and jumped in circle and Hoshi joins us without knowing the reason and soon all the members joins too.

"Why are we hugging!!" SeungKwan asked as we are still circling.

"Because there are a lot of fans out there! Look!" I cheered.

They looked and looked at each other before breaking into a loud scream plus Woozi's dolphin scream.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"
"AHH!"

We cheered happily. While they were cheering, I look into my phone again hoping for her message. I shooked my head in disappointed.

'Where are you? My stage are going to start in few minutes :'('
- Me.

I send the message to her hoping her to reply it but there's no any reply from her. I sighed and locked off my phone.

I passed my phone to our manager as he asked each one of us to passed it to him incase anything happens.