F I F T Y S I X

Sena pov

"What?" I asked Mr Ki completely don't believe what did he say. Mr Ki sighed.

"I don't know, my mans spied on him and he knew about it." Mr Ki explained.

"How did he even know our plan? We evem talked about in our meeting room and there's just only me, you, Jackson, Infinite Oppas and others--- HAH!"

I talked quickly and end it with a gasped when I realized there's something that could clicked in.

"You mean the ones that in the meeting room probably one of his men?" I asked Mr Ki trying to confirm my thoughts.

Mr Ki nodded.

"Its dangerous, Sena. For now, we need to just updated with Jackson only." He said.

"How about Infinite?"

"It's okay we can just update them what to do and what not to do. I'm still trying to catch the culprit."

I nodded.

"You do know where is his place right?" I asked Mr Ki.

"Well of course I know but it's dangerous if we attacked him now." Mr Ki told me.

"Are you really sure it's his place?" I asked him again. He hesitated.

"No, I'm not really sure if that is really his place but you know Im Yoona right?" He asked me.

I nodded to answer him.

"Of course I know that jellygum." I replied.

"Jellygum? Okay nevermind. She's his adopted daughter and she must be stayed with him or maybe you could spy on her." Mr Ki suggested.

"Oh yeah. Why I've never thought of that. Thank you Mr. Ki you're the best!" I exclaimed.

Mr Ki smiled.

"I really hope you'll get your happiness soon Sena." He ruffled my hair. I grinned.

"Thank you."

"You really express your emotion well these days. I'm surprised."

I almost lose my smiled but I maintained it.

"Well I'll go first Mr Ki."

I stood up as Mr Ki stood up to and I bowed to him and walked out from his big ass office.

I sighed and messed up my now shoulder length brown hair.

I cut my waist length black hair until it reach my shoulder and dyed it brown. I like trying new things.

No.

This is not about "I-want-to-forget-about-my-past-so-I-cut-my-hair" thingy.

Its just that my hair gets in my way whenever I fight. I still can tie into a ponytail. Not pigtail. Cause I would look like a real pig.

It's still long enough to call ponytail.

I bumped into two person and made them fall. I stumbled back a bit. I gasped when I saw them.

"Unnie!" I called them.

"Sena-yah!" The two of them shrieked.

"I'm sorry!" I exclaimed and pulled the both of them up.

"You punk! My butt almost cracked!" Hayoung Unnie smacked the back of my head.

"Aww!" I groaned in pain and caressed my head.

"You're too tiny! I can't see you!" I said.

"Yah! Is that suppose to be a compliment or are you just mocking us?" Bomi Unnie exclaimed.