E I G H T

Third pov

"BOYS, COME INTO THE LIVING ROOM!" S.coups called his members. They are currently living in a dorm together because rumours said they're gonna debuting as Seventeen under Pledis Entertainment.

"Urgh what is it hyung?"

"I was sleeping"

"I lost with Seokmin Hyung in the game"

"I'm the king game"

"I almost finish my song"

"What do you want to talk about Seungcheol-ah?" Jeonghan asked

"Okay you guys can sit first." S.coups instructed them.

Seventeen members sit down around on the floor infront of s.coups who is sitting on the couch.

"Last week, remember when after we play the basketball, I went to the bathroom right? Before I enter the bathroom, I saw Jae In beat up two guys, one is my classmate and one is the school nerd. Then, I heard something like Dragon Alley in Hukdok? Never knew that place exist. I'm sorry but this keep disturbing me so I have to share it with you guys" S.coups explained the reason why he's been so distant with the members.

"Who are the guys?" Jeonghan asked him.

"Lee Minhyuk and Yook Sungjae."

"What?!"

"That nerd?"

"Never knew that Jae In girl is a bad girl"

"Aww I was starting to like her"

"No no no. She's not the bad one I think " S.coups said.

"Then why is she like that?" Joshua asked.

"I don't know but she was mad. And one thing for sure, her arm was bleeding. You guys saw right how she keep wearing long sleeves shirt it was because she wants to cover her injuries." S.coups said again.

"She's about to walked away but Minhyuk ans Sungjae grabbed a wood and got up to hit her with it and I was ready to help but stopped when without warning or clues she turned around kick them." S.coups said.

"Whoah" Dino said im amazement.

"Ah so that's why Minhyuk and Sungjae was covered in bruise in the day." Woozi said.

"Actually hyung.." Seokmin, Minghao and Mingyu said at the same time.

"What?"

"The next day, after our PE class, we were walking to our next class and then that Jae In ran passed us. We got curious and followed after her. We peeked her and saw she putted her ear to the girl's bathroom door and-" Mingyu said but was cutted by Minghao.

"And you thought she was crazy"

"Shut up!"

"Hey hey stop it you two!" Jun scolded them.

"Ne Eomma." They said in unison.

"Yah!"

"Shhhhh okay okay continue" Hoshi said in interested.

"Suddenly she stepped back and kicked the bathroom in one try. *gasp* I know right? The door is impossible to break and she did it easily. She entered the bathroom and we trios peeked her again and saw she was fighting with two guys and it's Lee Minhyuk and the school nerd Yook Sungjae." Seokmin explained.

"We were getting ready to help her but her fighting skills is daebak" Mingyu said amazement.

"Jjang! So we thought we might just sat there and watched her hehe" Minghao scratched his head.

"There was a girl who crying behind her while she fight the guys. The funny thing is after Minhyuk got a kicked down there, Jae In turned to Sungjae to finish him but said sje won and he lost. Jae In just walked to him and tease him with her fist and he fliched lmao hahahahahahahahaha" Minghao said laughing.

"He ran out with Minhyuk and saw us amd we...screamed hehe. Turn out Minhyuk and Sungjae was trying to molesting a girl. We look at Jae In and saw her arm bleeding. Jae in offered the girl to walk her home and she agreed. And it
was just until here."

"Oh so the girl that everyday Noona walked her home was the girl who got molest eh?" Dino asked.

"Yeah" Vernon answered him.

"Actually I saw Mingyu hyung, Seokmin hyung and Minghao hyung peeking her" Seungkwan said casually.

"What?!"

"How?!"

"Oh my god"

"From my class duh. I'm sitting beside the window and saw she was kicking the bathroom door and saw you guys looking like idiots. It was very obvious okay" Seungkwan sassily said.

"Who you are calling idiot?! Huh?" Seokmin get up and chased Seungkwan all over the dorm.

"Urgh, I'm quitting life" Woozi closed his eyes.

"ANYWAYS I JUST KNOW TODAY THAT SHE SAVED THE GIRL OKAY AW AWW HYUNG I'M SORRY" Seungkwan yelled while Seokmin sitted behind his back singing 4minute I Hate You.

"Her arm was bleeding badly. I think it was because of Sungjae stab her right hyung?" Mingyu continued and asked S.coups

"Yeah I think"

"I'm so curious about Noona!" Dino pouted.

"You curious about Noona or you curious about the girl she walked home with?" Vernon asked him teasingly. (Sena is older than Vernon by one month so lol okay)

Dino turned red as his hyungs teased him.

"A-aniyo hyung!" Dino stuttered

"It's okay Dino-yah, we will help you" Jisoo comforted him.

"Really hyung??" Dino said excitedly and immediately quiet down when Vernon gives him teasing smiles.

"Okay okay Now get your butts up and get ready. Our dance practice is in 15 minutes. I want everyone is in the practice room 3pm sharp." Hoshi said seriously and cheerfully leave the dorm.

"I swear his bipolar personality is getting serious" Wonwoo muttered.

"I heard you!" Hoshi shouted entered the dorm back because he forgot his phone and quickly leave the dorm back.

"DANCE PRACTICE!" He shouted again.

Everyone groaned and starting to get ready for their dance practice.

S.coups sat there staring in space. Jisoo and Jeonghan looked at him worriedly.

Someone pov

"Sir we found Min Sena" the boy smirked.

His boss smirked evilly.

"Oh Min Sena, wait for me. Im Jaejin is back HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA *cough cough* EHEM HAHAHAHAHAHA"
The boss laughed and coughs at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I'm back. Tomorrow is school *sigh*
I will try best to update tomorrow okay! Comment and fav! Thank you for reading! 💕

"I swear h