F I F T Y F O U R

S.Coups pov

"What is wrong with you this past week?"

I kept quiet as manager hyung talked to me.

"Talk S.coups. Talk. You look off these days. Are you sick? You look perfectly fine to me. The fans on sns keep mentioning us why do you look like you are sick."

Manager hyung continued talking to me. I brushed my hair back with my fingers sighing.

"It's nothing hyung really. I'm just sad that we will be end this promotion. I hope we can make it longer." I said trying to covered the real reasons about my condition.

Manager hyung sighed in relief and nodded to me.

"Well if that so, you should do a menpa time tonight with your fans so they won't be suspicious and upset with your condition, ara?"

I nodded my head saying okay to him as he walked out of the practice room I'm in. I quickly sit down and hugged my knees up to my chest.

"You said you can accept me. You said you will help me through my problems but you're the one who exploded first without asking anything."

I closed my eyes tightly and hugged my knees more.

"I don't think it's my fault. She should have told me if she doesn't love me anymore and love another man." I muttered.

I sighed loudly and lie down on the cold hard floor and stared at the ceiling above me.

"Why you never say you love me back?" I asked her while I play with her fingers. She looked at me chuckling.

I stared at her stunned with her beauty eventhough the bruises on her face are still fresh.

"I want to us to be unique, don't you think? You know I love you right? My love for you are noticeable through my actions. Actions speaks more than talking."

She told me. How lucky am I? The way she always tells me life quote and make me gain more knowledge by the end of the day.

I smiled at her words.

"I love you Jung Jae In. I won't stop loving you even until the last drip of my blood."