F O R T Y S E V E N

I KEEP REPEATING LISTENING TO THE SONG IN MEDIA!

---------------------------------------------------------

S.Coups pov

I dropped my phone on the dance practice floor in shock, jealousy, anger and feeling betrayed.

The sound of my phone dropping echoes in the whole room. The members stop what they're doing looking at me.

'I'm gone for only three weeks and this happen?'

I clenched my fist in anger making my knuckles turn white.

"ARGHH!"

I screamed brushing my hair back dropping onto the floor. My eyes red but no tears come out.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"

I repeatly say while hitting my head. Someone refrained me from doing so. I look up and see Jeonghan shooking his head to me.

"Kids leave this room for a while. Hyung got something to do except you and you."

I heard Joshua instructed the younger members to leave the room.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Jihoon asked as soon as the kids went out.

"I've been betrayed." I mumbled as I hugged my knees to my chest.

"Betrayed? What betray? Who?" Sonnyoung frowned.

"I feel so betrayed. She lie to me. I thought she's loyal." I muttered shakily.

"She? Who?" Jisoo confusedly asked.

"Jae In. You guys lovely dongsaeng's Jae In."

"Jae In? Why would she betray you Coups ah?" Jeonghan sighed tiredly.

"Yeah why would she betray you? Most importantly, what did she do?" Jihoon creased his eyebrows to me.

"Here." I said slowly.

I passed my phone to him and the remaining members quickly surround him. They read the top headlines making their eyes widened.

They snapped their head to me as I looked away. My heart hurts so much. How can one girl do this to me?

She means the world to me. She's the reason why I gain more confidence in my rapping.

In my faith and strength. She help me when I'm down without complains. Why she did this to me?

I clutched my heart in pain. Pain of love. I closed my eyes as tears flow down.

I breathe heavily and punch the wall beside me until my right knuckles bleeding.

"Hyung stop it!"

Woozi grabbed my hand and fiercely looked into my eyes.

"Look hyung, if she really did that, then leave her. She doesn't deserve you. You should just forget her okay?"

He let out what he want to say.

"I know but Jihoon-ah its hurts here. Its fucking hurts that I'm actually not capable to do anything right now."

I said with tears streaming down my cheeks while pointing to my chest.

"Jihoon is right hyung." Hoshi crouched infornt of me offered me a box of tissue.