F O R T Y S I X

SEVENTEEN'S COMEBACK SHOWCASE TODAY! ASDFGHJKL

----------------------------------------------------------

Sena pov

I carressed the plushie Appa gave to me. I still remember the day he gave it to me. I was crying because my hair was cutted off.

Syu Oppa put his chew gum in my hair. He was a demanding kid despite being a kind brother.

Eomma cut my hair until I have a shoulder length hair. Appa bought this plushie for me to comforted me off.

This is the last toy he gave to me. The toy that have been with me for 10 years long. The toy that I've cried with.

This plushie have my snots and whatever that will make you feel disgusted.

I smile softly thinking how long have this olushie have been with me. It feels like it's gone through a lot of adventurous travel with me.

I hope the last travel I will go through is to stay back with my family and never comeback.

*rings*

"Please not this time Im JaeJin." I sighed. I pick up my phone and put it on my ear.

"Hello?" I murmured softly.

"Unnie!"

"Yes Hyemi?" I let out a relief breathe.

"You're coming to school right?" I looked at the time 6.00 am. Oh school.

"Yeah I am why?"

"Jimin Oppa wants to come to our school and I won't there to help him because I have some important discussion later. Can you help him later on?"

"Yeah sure. Tell him to text me when he's arrive."

"Ne Unnie! Gomawo! Oppa--" She hung up and I heard her called Jimin out.

I put my phone down.

"RISE AND SHINE PABO SEN-- oh you're awake already."

Jackson bursted into my room. I shooked my head towards him and walked to my closet to pick my outfit for the day.

SeungCheol will attend today's school after a week haven't attend because of his busy Idol schedule and Seventeen of course.

I admit I feel a bit lonely without the boys. But after their debut, I'm not going to sit with them anymore or lunch with them except class of course.

School is gonna on shake today. I ready myself.

I took my my bag and run downstairs. I saw Uncle Junsu and Jackson were eating their breakfast.

"Hey." I greeted them while I take my seat and eat my breakfast too.

"Sena you look awful." Uncle said while looking at me holding his everyday newspaper.

"Yeah I know no need to say that." I grumbled.

"I'll be hanging out with my friends today. I haven't spend my time with them since the last week. They will get suspicious with me." Jackson said.

"Sure." Uncle and i replied him in unison.

I walked to school with Jackson like any other mornings. I glance at Jackson hesitate to tell him something.

Jackson seems to notice it. I can see he's secretly rolled his eyes to me. He stopped walking as I do the same.

"Okay spit it out Min Sena. What is it?"