F O R T Y F O U R

SEVENTEEN IS GOING TO MAKE THEIR COMEBACK ASDFFGHJLDJDJXN I CAN'T WAIT!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jin pov

I stare at Jae In's figure who's running away leaving the practice room. I quickly put my dinner box down and ran up to Yoongi.

He was on his knees crying. The members were shocked because this is the first time they saw Yoongi cry like this.

As for me, I'm used to it. I'm used to him crying almost every night of his sister's birthday.

This is the first time he cry other than his sister's birthday.

I patted his back. He looked at me and looked away.

"Hyung...why did she have my family picture?" I frowned.

"Picture? What picture? Tell me Yoongi-ah." I assured him to tell me.

"Jae In. She have my family picture. She caressed the picture earlier. I saw it hyung I saw it."

His sobs were calm by now but his tears keep streaming down his cheeks as he looked at me.

I looked back at him and mentally sighed.

"Are you really sure it's her? It might be look same but it's not." I told him.

He shooked his head in denial. Strongly denied.

"No. I knew how my family picture looks like. I look at it earlier. I stare. There's my mom, dad, me and Daehan. And of course her."

"But why does Jae In have it? That's not your sister's name."

"Molla Hyung molla." He wiped his tears and scrunched up his nose a bit.

"I'll just go home for now." He said slowly standing up to packing his bag up.

-------------------------------------------------------

Suga pov

I lifelessly drove myself back to home. I just felt like it. I want to meet Eomma and Appa. I miss them.

I wish I could meet Sena too but I can't. For this past 10 years, our family have done too many ways to find her.

We gave up after two years searching for her. We find out that she was dead in a car accident with Uncle Junsu.

But I was the only one who doesn't believe it. It's not that I don't want to believe it but if even Uncle Junsu's body were not found too how do I believe that they were dead?

I don't realize I was distancing myself from my family. I really miss my sister. She's the sun in my life.

I love her so much to the point I can't get myself a girlfriend to replace her.

That's right. She can't be replace. Even with the most kindest person in this world. Even with the angels.

Everyday I pray to God to let me see her again. To actually believe that she is still alive. To know that she is living a good life while staying far away from us.

I want to know how is she right now. I want to cherish her like how any brothers do to their sisters. But mine was gone.

I don't know where she is. I want to know how she looks like. She shall be grown up into a very beautiful girl. A polite girl.