N I N E T E E N

Sena pov

"You stay here until I come back to you okay?" I said to Sanha and help him to stop his bleeding. Sanha nodded with teary eyes.

"If someone try to catch you, scream my name" He nodded again. I kiss his forehead.

I ran to find Jackson in our house. I heard people fighting upstairs. I took the metal pole beside our stairs.

I took my laser and other necessary things. I slowly climbed up the stairs and saw the intruders beating Jackson up.

They were like 5 people and beat just Jackson.

I stand behind them watching them beating my disguise brother. 'How dare you people how dare you'

Jackson saw me and smiled in relief.

"You smiled at what bastard?!" One guys yelled and kicked his stomach until Jackson coughed blooded.

"Hey 5 vs 1? So not unfair or you just weak" I said darkly and fix my mask.

The guys turn around and shocked but quickly smirked. 'Huh again'

"Yeah smirked all you want." I hitted two of them by my metal pole by their head to make them completely unconscious.

They fainted. Another guy came and try to punched me and I hit his side kicked his crotch.

He grunted and glared at me. I rolled my eyes at him and focus at the other two.

"Oh you are powerful with the help of your metal pole huh?" They laughed.

I put away my metal pole and ready my fight pose. They smirked and launched at me at the same time.

I turn around and elbow them in the stomach. I elbow one of them again by their neck.

Another one punched me making spitted blood.

"No one touch my face jerk" I said and grabbed by his face and knee him in his face. He fall and I stomped at him back.

I look at the others and comfirmed that they all unconscious. I helped Jackson up.

"Th-thanks Sena-yah" Jackson groaned in pain.

"Hang in there" I muttered and pull Jackson outside at our house porch. I can see the mens I beat up still unconscious.

I was about to put Jackson at the side when Sanha yell

"NOONNAAAAAA!!"

"Shit. I forgot him" I put Jackson and told him to hang there for a while.

I turn around and saw two guys from before who beat Jackson up take Sanha and try to kill him with a knife.

"You are gonna regret that" I said coldly.

"Let him go bastards" I continued.

They laughed. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah" I took out my laser and aim at their eyes. They screamed in pain and let go of Sanha. Sanha run up to me.

They throw the knife towards Sanha. I blocked the knife with my hands causing my bleeding a bit.

"Fuck! What the hell do you guys want from me!" I throw the knife back at them and it hit one of their legs.

I came towards them and punched them and punch.

"Tell your boss that I'm going to kill him when I found him. Got it?!" I spatted them in mad and kicked them one more time and they fainted.

S.coups pov

"She is so amazing!" Hoshi gaped.

"She got the skills y'all" Mingyu woo-ed.

"I'm salute with her." Woozi nodding at her.

"Remind me not to mess with Noona" Vernon says still in shock.

"Should we go and help them?" Jeonghan asked worriedly.

"We should call the police for them but don't reveal ourself. It might be dangerous" Joshua said seriously.

I nodded agreeing with Joshua.

"Or I don't think so" Seungkwan said pointing there's a van pick Jackson, Jae In and Sanha up.

I frowned. Sigh. I keep frowning. This is so confusing. I can't understand this situation.

I instructed my members to go back to our dorm. Once we arrived at our dorm, everyone still excitedly talk about how amazing Jae In were.

I freshened my body up and lay on my bed in my share room with Jeonghan and Joshua.

I keep rethinking what happened.

"Just who are you Jung Jae In" I whispered.

"W-what hyung?" Joshua asked. Jeonghan looked at me.

"Nothing go to sleep there's practice tomorrow eventhough it's Saturday" He closed his eyes.

Little did he know, Joshua and Jeonghan do heard him and they looked at each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------