F O U R T E E N

Third pov

'Fuck shit damn my life is gonna ruined in a minute' Jae In thought and stared at Seventeen while her hand is still on Sanha's cheeks.

Seventeen gaped at the scene infront of them. From what they know, Jae In is not that affectionate to guys.

Even if she is affectionate maybe to Jackson. But who is this?

'Who the hell is this guy' All of them thought and look at the boy whose hands at Jae In's waist.

Sanha's gripped more on Jae In's waist. S.coups, Dino, Seungkwan and Vernon's eyes narrow at the sight.

Dino come up to Jae In and took the boy hands away from Jae In and protectively hug Jae In. Seungkwan and Vernon follow his act and hugged Jae In.

"Who are you? Why are you with Jae In noona?"

"Why were you hugging her?"

"Yeah and why would she wipe your tears crybaby"

Vernon, Seungkwan and Dino asked Sanha in unison.

"Yahhh Jae In noona is my noona! Who the hell are you guys stealing my noona?" Sanha said trying to calm his tears and angry.

"Yah yah yah you guys are all sweaty! Ew! Get off me! Where are you from getting all this sweat?" I freed myself from them and hugged Sanha who will cry at any moment.

The trios maknae pout.

"Aww noona we're just got back from our dance practice" Vernon pouted for the first time.

Joshua come up and smacked the back of Vernon's head.

"You dumb! We're not supposed to expose that!" He whispered yelled to Vernon.

Other hyungs just shooked their head to Vernon. Vernon just sheepishly smile to them.

"Noona I'm hungry. Ppalli" Sanha whined to Jae In.

Dino glared at him. Sanha show his tounge to Dino and pulled Jae In hands whining.

"Okay okay cakkaman yo. I need to talk to my friends" Jae In said.

"Jae In-ah is that your boyfriend?" Mingyu asked Jae In with teasing smile but end up getting weird stares from both Sanha and Jae In.

"He's not" Jae In answered.

'Thank god. I love you god. Why do I feel relief?' S.coups thought to himself and breathed a relief breath.

Both Joshua and Jeonghan saw it and they looked at each other with knowing eyes.

"Then he is your brother?" Wonwoo asked.

Jae In nodded and Sanha smiled in satisfied and proudly to the other three boys who were trying to separate him with Jae In earlier.

"Eh? I thought your brother is only Jackson hyung?" Jun and Minghao asked in unison.

"Well I got another brother and he just came back from the hospital about a week ago" Jae In answered.

"Ahh~" Hoshi responed nodding his head.

"What is his name?" Jeonghan asked.

"Jung Sanha and he is younger than all of you" Jae In said.

"Are you guys going anywhere or?" Seokmin asked.

'Gosh so many questions'

"We're having our dinner since we got nothinv at home and Jae In Noona want to buy me meat!" Sanha eyesmile.

"Aigoo you're cute" Jeonghan pinched Sanha's cheeks.

"Oh great! We were about to go to a meat restaurant until we saw you two. Mind us joinin?" S.coups said.

"Sure hyung sure. The more the merrier!" Sanha cheered.

Sena pov

We walked to the meat restaurant and took the largest table they have since we have 15 people.

After like half an hour debating what to eat, we sit there chatting while waiting for our dinner getting ready.

"Sanha ya"

"Ne noona?"

"All of them is your hyungs okay? So be polite to them and call them hyungs."

"Ne"

"Aww I love seeing your relationship!" Jun squeal with Mingyu giggling like little girls would do.

"So why were Sanha trying when we found you?" S.coups asked

"Oh that *scratched head* I accidentally raised my voice to him without realizing it"
I said.

"Her voice is too scary hyung, I thought I pee just now" Sanha said earning a smack from me.

"Aww!" I smirked in victory. The others just laughed and luckily Dino, Seungkwan and Vernon is getting closer to Sanha.

Our dinner is arrived and we eat our eat deliciously. One at a time I can sense someone keep glancing at me but I just ignored it.

"Sanha eat slowly, your injuries just starting to heal" I scolded Sanha lightly.

"Sorry noona but this meat is too delicious!" I shooked my head at him.

"Just eat slowly than before" I said and continue to eat my dinner.

"What injuries you have dongsaeng?" Joshua asked in concern.

"I got a shot through my stomach" Sanha answered innocently it like it was the most normal thing to do. I mentally face palm and sigh quietly.

"WHAT?!" The boys screamed in shock. Sanha got startled and coughed. I saw he's gripping his stomach.

"Sanha! Sanha! Are you okay? Did your stomach hurts that much?" I asked in panicked, worried something might happen to him.

"No-nothing noona, It's okay I'm fine" Sanha gulped down the water we had ordered.

I glared at the others. They are still in the state of shock especially S.coups because his eyes ball about to pop out Lmao.

"There was a thief in our house like two weeks ago and they shot Sanha up since he's alone." I lied to them.

'Two weeks ago? Isn't that when I found Jae I and Jackson at a club?' S.coups, Jeonghan, Jun and Joshua thought at the same time.

Sanha look utterly confused but I gave him knowing eyes. He just awkwardly nodded to his hyungs.

"Yeah I thought I can fight him but he brought a gun hmph" Sanha pretended.

I smiled in relief and patted his back.

--------------------------------------------------------------

How is this chapter? 💕