T W E N T Y

Sena pov

It's been a week since we attend school. It's been a week since I've seen those Seventeen boys. And it's been a week since we here.

Jackson were unconscious that night and Sanha lost a lot of blood. Uncle Junsu were at the agency that time.

Turn out the call by Uncle's voice were a fake one. I knew it. They edit someone's voice into Uncle's voice.

I was a mess. I was so woried for Jackson and Sanha. Tomorrow is weekend and we all can return to our disguise home.

Tough mission i got this time. My agency let me take care of Sanha. Thank god. I look at Jackson and Sanha who's still resting at our spy room.

It's a room for every official spy by our agencyin our company. So basically we use my room since mine are bigger.

*click*

I look over my door and saw our CEO walk in with Uncle Junsu. I stood up and bow at him. He nodded.

"So how Jackson and Sanha?" He asked.

Eventhough he is grumpy, he is nice sometimes.

"They are getting better" I said looking at them.

"Any information from this mission?" Our boss asked.

"Yeah there is. They faked Uncle's voice and call us telling to come to our school. I thought it was real that we was halfway to our school and realized that Uncle is our best spy." I explained.

"Then?"

"Then I thought this must be a trap. So me and Jackson ran to our house and it was true it is a trap. They tried to take Sanha away. I think they want to use Sanha as a bait." I said.

Our boss nodded.

"We should tighten our rules and safety around. The gangs are getting rough. Min Sena, I trust you like how I trust your parents." My Boss said that.

"One more thing Sena, I want you to keep an eye to him because I don't feel good." He continued while pointing to Sanha.

"Anyways you can live like usual starting tomorrow. Sena, I want you to be more focus around your surrounding so we can finish this quickly and to my guts, this gangs hassomthing to do aboit your past"

He said again and stand up leaving me alone in that room the resting boys.

'The time when I will found my family, I promise you my dear family we will be happy like we were. I promise you with my whole life. Mom, dad I need your blessing for my journey to find you' I exhaled deeply.

"Noona?" I looked over to Sanha.

"Hey how are you today?"

""I'm fine my arm just a bit sore otherwise I'm still a strong boy" He grinned at me. I smiled softly.

"Noona loves you Sanha-ah. I promise you when everything gets better you will returned to your family like always and keep you safe. That's my promise." Sanha teared up a bit.

"Yah Min Sena why do you keep getting emotional these days?" Jackson interrupted.

"Aniya. Just don't wanna be late"