S I X

Sena pov

Uncle and Jackson screamed once I entered our house. They ran up to me and say "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU PRINCESS?!"

"I accidentally found two boys who sell drugs. We fight and I won. I ask where's the others and they said at Dragon Alley in Hukdok." I explained with details.

They stood there said nothing. I sigh and attenpt to walk away to my room. Need to clean the blood.

"Sena-yah"

"Yeah?" I turned around back to them.

"How did you get that" Jackson pointed to my bleeding arm.

"During the fight duh. One of them stab me with a knife." I facepalm. Uncle hit the back of Jackson's head.

"Don't be so stupid ara Jacksonnie?" Jackson pout. "I just worried"

"Sena come, let me help you clean up the blood and stitch it up" Uncle said and I nodded followed him to the bathroom.

"STITCH IT UP?! GOD IT MUST BE HURT LIKE HELL" Jackson yelled and followed us too to watched uncle stitch my arm.

"Don't say like this is the first I got a stitch Wang Jackson. You got one too two years ago" I said calmly while Uncle get ready to stitch my arm.

After a few minutes

"AW AW AW AWWWWW! FUCKING HELL THAT'S HURTS SO MUCH. CUT IT CUT IT. FINALLY."

Me and Uncle Junsu just stared at Jackson who's yelling once Uncle stitch my arm.

"Just what is wrong with this kid" Uncle muttered and cleaned the mess from stitching me.

I go to my room to changed my clothes and go to sleep since it's already 11p.m.

-------

"GET UP GET UP SUN SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND!!!!!!!"

I felt someone jumping on my bed. 'How can he's older than me. Most importantly how can he be a spy. Urgh'

"Okay you can stop badmouthing me in your head. Now get up. I need to change your stitch pad." He said.

I groaned and sit up on my bed. Jackson took out the new pad and removed the used one.

I flinced a little. "Sorry" He mumbled. He cleaned it and put a new pad on my arm. 'Ah much better.'

"Okay done! Now go wash up because you stink. Breakfast downstairs. I'll wait for you outside. Now go go go." Jackson ushered me.

He picked a blue sky skinny jeans and a black short sleeves shirt for me. He tie my hair into a pony tail and told me to wear a cap. I nodded. He left my room.

'I miss Syu Oppa. He used to be the one who takes care of me when I'm injured', I smile softly and get up to get ready.

"Eat slowly Min Sena. Gosh you pig" Uncle said while eating his breakfast too.

"SENA-YAH PPALLI!"

I ran to door and put on my shoes with one arm and Jackson help me to tie my shoes.

"I can tie it myself" I said but Jackson ignored me and continue to ties the other one.