T W O

Sena pov

"MIN SENA! You better wake up this instant!!" My disguise brother, Jackson yelled.

I grunted on my bed and hugged my pikachu plushies from my Appa.

*Doom!!*

My bedroom door opened and Uncle Junsu stood there with a pink apron and freaking big like big ass spatula.

I sit up instantly from my bed and smile sheepishly. Uncle Junsu just glared at me.

"Hey princess get up. You wouldn't want to be late at your new school right?" He said.

"Yeah yeah okay okay if it's not because of the mission that grumpy boss gave, I wouldn't have to change school in middle of the school year" I rolled my eyes while said that.

"Now now young lady go and get ready now for your school. It's Hanlim Multi Arts School we're talking about!" Uncle yelled while go downstairs.

So this is where I am now. From busan to Seoul where the spy center company were. I ran away from busan with Uncle Junsu after the voice record eomma gave.

Currently stay at a spy house as a disguise. I am officially the second spy girl in that company when I am 14 years old.

I was trained how to fight, use martial arts, gun training, hacking computer etc. I do some gymnastic and ballet too because the flexibility can help me during fights.

I wonder how my family is now especially daehan. *sigh* It's been 10 years since this happening. No sign. No clues. Turn out eomma and appa were spies. And there's something to do with that cheap ass Im Jaejin. His name should be Im Jaeshit. Opps okay sorry about that.

I knew eomma and appa not into something bad but i think being a spy is cool. Because that's what I am now.

The reason why I changed school in the middle of the year is because i have a mission with uncle junsu where Uncle Junsu is my father, Jackson is my older brother and I'm the sister.

I have to find one student that sold drugs at the school. There's many of them actually. Uncle Junsu and Jackson are just my assistant in this mission because this is mainly my mission. *smirked proudly*

I agreed to do this mission because in the same time I can find some clues about my family.

"MIN SENA! WTF ARE YOU DOING! PPALLI WA! GOSH MY LEGS ARE CRAMPED WAITING FOR YOU!"

Yep! That's my DISGUISE brother yelled.

"WAIT UP JACKSON" I yelled back.

I wash up and clean my face and put some concealer under my eyes to cover my million tons eyebags. And put some eyeliner and lipgloss.

I walk to my wardrobe and randomly took one black skinny jeans, a wolf printed shirt and my nike black shoes.

I take my black bag and spinted downstairs. I eat some toasts and gulped down uncle's coffee.

"My coffeeeeeeee" Uncle Junsu whined. I said sorry and bid bye to him.

As soon as I come out from our house, Jackson come to me headlocked me all the way to school.

"Aww aww AWWW!! WANG JACKSON It hurts you punk let go of me!" I smacked his arm until he let go of me while laughing like a mental people.

I left him and put my poker face on the way to school.

"SENA! SENA! Yah! Wait for me you ungrateful brat!"

Jackson eventually catched me.

"Hey so your name is Jung Jae In at that school and mine is Jung Jackson okay? I have friends at Hanlim and they don't know that I have a sister that is you so you need to pretend. Is that clear for you young lady?" Jackson explained while nagged at me.