F I F T Y T W O

S.Coups pov

I pulled her hand as harsh as I could out of SungMin's room as anger has taken over my body.

"Let go of me!"

She pulled her hand back making me stumble a bit. I forgot how strong she is. I stopped and glared to her with hatred.

She looked at me. I can see anger is slowly rising in her. She was massaging her red hand. I felt guilty but that is not going to change anything.

"I told you earlier right?" I said coldly.

"Yeah, so? It's my body, it's my life. I can do whatever I want." She fired me back.

"Yes! It's your life! You can do whatever you want! But that doesn't mean you can easily play with other people's feelings!" I yelled to her.

"When did I play other people's feelings?" She glared up to me. She's tall. I forgot how perfectly tall she is.

Now that I realize she has heavy eyebags. Her perfect eyes now have dark circles under them. Extremely dark but how can she manage to remain beautiful. I shook off my thoughts.

"Drop the act Jung Jae In. I had enough!" I angrily said.

"You had enough what? Enough what Choi SeungCheol?" She asked back breathing heavily up and down in anger.

"I had enough with your bullshits! I knew you have a relationship with him! I knew it! I knew it the moment when he always stare at you. And wanna know something more sadder?"

I spoke up to her as she just stare at me.

"You! You're with him! Right? Am i right? I'M ASKING YOU! IS IT TRUE?!"

I continued as I screamed like mad people after receiving no response from her.

"For god's sake! You trust those shitty news more?" She questioned me. She's not gonna win.

"Yes! So what? It's my life anyway!" I shouted to her completely not aware that we're in a hospital.

There's nurses that wants to warned us but they don't dare to come near us. I ignored them all.

"You're childish." She said glaring to me.

'What?'

"Me? Childish? You should look over yourself! Everyday, you will be having new bruises. Every. Single. Day! Is beating people your new hobby now?" I emphasize my word.

From the corner of my eyes, I can see my members witnessing this.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sena pov

My tears were threatening to fall but I hold it in. I won't let my tears falls easily.

"You think I'm that pathetic? Going around beating people up?" I gritted my teeth.

"Yes! Because everytime I asked you, you'll change the topic!" He huffed.

"You know what? I can't believe I fall in love with a girl like you! You don't deserve me! I deserve better! I shouldn't have chose you in the first place! You--You're a bitch." He continued.

I froze in shock.

His words like a knife cutting my heart into pieces. That feelings knowing he regret for being with me, it hurts. It's fucking hurts.

I may be a cheater. A cheater about her life. Even Jackson has never called me a bitch.

"Mr? Miss? We're sorry for interrupting but this is hospital. You've created a commotion in our hospital and disturbed our other patients. We're sorry but if you don't want to stop, we had to kick you out."