F O R T Y E I G H T

Sena pov

He fluttered a bit. I smirked.

"W-what?"

"Oh yes fluttered more. I tell you one more time for the last time. Don't take his orders. You'll regret it."

I glared at him one more time. I walked away leaving him in speechless.

I walked passed the cafeteria accidentally make an eye cintact with SeungCheol. His eyes widened noticing my fresh bruise and cuts.

Great. Just great. He's going to nagged over me again over his phone.

I quickly walked when the other boys start to notice me too. I went to the bathroom to wash my face.

I examined my face in the mirror groaning a bit.

*ting!*

I opened the text I received.

From : Weird guy in bts

'Hey :) It's Oppa. This is our address xxxxxxx dont forget to come tonight okay?'

'Oh it's just Syu Oppa.' I thought. I reply an 'okay' to him and changed his contact to "Syu Oppa".

I sighed and walked out of the loo and went straight to my class. I enter the class a bit early not wanting the teachers to notice my bruises.

I sit on my seat and just stare out of the window.

"What a day today.." I slowly said.

"What day? A day you beat up people non stop?"

I looked up and saw SeungCheol flods him arms up to his chest glaring at me. I cursed mentally.

"Don't curse Jung Jae In."

"Daebak. How did you know?" I asked him trying to change the topic. He glares again to me knowing what was I doing.

"Okay okay so serious." I mumbled.

"Tell me the truth. The bruise on your face is not like this when I see few days ago. This is fresh and new cuts."

"No this is an old one." I looked down.

"Don't lie to me." He gritted between his teeth.

"I'm not lying! Okay I was lying. I work as a waitress remember? I kind of being reckless?"

He calmed down after hearing my lies explanation.

"I do remember but you never tell me where's the cafe you work at! At least tell me where so I can visit you here at times."

"I urm. You don't need to know where now. I've quit the job yesterday." I stuttered a bit.

"You quit? Why?" He looked at me in confused.

"Exam is coming up right?" I told him.

"Wha--"

"Hey the bell is going to ring soon. You better go to your class." I push him to my class door.

From out of the door I could hear him say..

"But isn't exam is in 4 months?" Then I heard his footsteps walking away.

I sighed in relief.

------------

I walked to SungMin's hospital bringing her favourite Donuts. Apparently Mr. Choi and SeungCheol haven't visit her for a week already.